Greetings

YOLOrider87

Hello everyone im KJ from Maryland & new to the forum. Plan on doing my first track day with N2 this summer. I've been riding on and off for about 9 years and have had 3 sportbikes (GSX-R 750, 09 CBR600RR, 11 CBR600RR). I recently did my first track day ever in May with Motorcycle Xcitement @ Shenny Circuit. Despite the scattered showers on and off during most of morning sessions I had a blast then unfortunately I high sided and crashed coming out of a turn. It was a lesson learned and eye opening experience. I handled it positively and am happy to say i suffered no major injuries and my bike was back on the street in just over two weeks following the crash. I frequent Millville, NJ often (brother lives 5 min from NJMP) and noticed N2 does a lot of events there. I look to get as much track time as possible and ultimately have a dedicated track bike. Any advice from fellow riders is greatly appreciated. Look forward to meeting some of you sometime in the near future.

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Welcome! We'll be at NJMP (Thunderbolt) next weekend. Come on out and join us! There are lots of tools and help to make you really continue enjoying your track experience while getting faster - and safer!

YOLOrider87

Welcome! We'll be at NJMP (Thunderbolt) next weekend. Come on out and join us! There are lots of tools and help to make you really continue enjoying your track experience while getting faster - and safer!

Thanks! I will definitely try to make it for Saturday's event.

tdelegram

Control Rider
Welcome aboard, I am on the fence for next weekend, but will be at Summit the following weekend sun/mon and would recommend you drive to Pitt too. PIRC is the best track on the east coast now! If you need help stop over.
Tom

bmart

Control Rider
Welcome YOLOrider87. I don't make it up that far, but if you come South, drop by and say hi at the track! There is a lot of knowledge in the forum and with the staff. Ask all of the questions that you can think of and spend time with the coaches on and off the track. Go to the classroom sessions. The early learning curve is very steep, so take advantage of the free information!

YOLOrider87

Thanks for the advice! Bummed out, tried registering today for Saturday's event and its FULL. Guess ill have to wait for august to come around. Nonetheless ill keep you guys posted