GSXR Parts fits 2005-06 1000 Marchesini, Vortex, Graves, Galfer

Ruhe52

All items fit a 2005-06 GSXR 1000 and are used unless noted as NEW

Marchesini Magnesium with Galfer Superbike Wave Rotors Ti hardware fits 2005-08 Black paint scuffs edge of rim $1800 sold
DSC_0341.jpg
DSC_0342.jpg

Forks Ohlins 30MM Kit with extenders $900 SOLD
DSC_0338.jpg

Stock Shock $50 sold

Stock rims with Galfer wave rotors $500

Armor Bodies Paint job by D Swens $500 SOLD

Stock Body work all lights stock faring stay $500 Blue white
DSC_0347.jpg

DSC_0349.jpg
DSC_0348.jpg
DSC_0350.jpg
DSC_0351.jpg

Frame Side Covers NEW $50

Ram air tubes stock $65

Ram air tubes carbon fiber NEW $125

Graves Fairing stay NEW $100 SOLD

Fuel pump $150

Sprocket carrier stock with all wheel spacers parts NEW $60 SOLD

Swing arm $250

Fuel Tank no dents Blue with stock stripe$350 SOLD

Upper triple Vortex $25

Stock exhaust $50

Leo Vince slip on NEW $100 Sold

Two Bros slip on $50

Samco Hose Kit NEW $150 SOLD

Vortex rear sets NEW $200 SOLD
DSC_0334.jpg

All prices + shipping. Paypal requires 3% upcharge.

Will the brake rotors on the Marchesini's fit the stock brake callipers? Is anything else needed (wheels pacers, cush drive, etc.) with these?

Ruhe52

StreetFighter the rims with rotors are a bolt right up. No mods needed at all. You will use the stock front axle spacer rear has its own captive spacers. It comes with its own sprocket carrier that is specific to the wheels and sprockets are Marchesini / Yamaha bolt pattern.

Sorry it took me a while to respond.

Bump! Rims arrived today. They were very well packaged. Thanks again, Mike. Now I have to clean my drool off of them. I can't wait to get them on the bike.

Ruhe52

Enjoy the wheels Brian. If you noticed I cleaned all my drool off of them before shipping. I really wish they would have worked with one of my other bikes. Enjoy. Thanks for the smooth transaction.

Hey Mike (man you are costing me some money), did the sale of the forks not go through? Can you send me some information on them. Last refresh, that kind of thing. I think those are next on my purchase list. :D