GSXR Parts/Pirelli Takeoffs/bike stands/Chilli Cookoff sale

jkrueger

Alright, I have been parting out one of my bikes and have some goodies left to sell and with the cookoff coming up i thought this could work out, a portion of every item sold will go to the airfence fund for Blackhawk Farms, items can delivered to the chilli cookoff

All items came off an 04 GSXR 750 unless stated otherwise, if your looking for parts for bikes similar to this let me know im sure i have a bunch of parts laying around that i didnt list. Prices seem to be about the going rate and the donation to the airfence fund is a bonus, let me know if you have any questions on any of this stuff or anything else

Penske Double Adjustable Shock, Fox 450Lb spring, Thermosman setup $400 ($20)
P8180311.jpg

P8180310.jpg

jkrueger

Gas tank no dents, fresh paint, just dusty from sitting around $150($15) fuel pump for the tank and other GSXR bikes $45 ($10)
P7150261.jpg

P7150260.jpg

jkrueger

Pirelli Takeoffs, I have 4-5 sets, I didnt get any racing in this year and less tracktime than i wanted to get so some of these have to go, i will get more info up later let me know if your interested and i will get you compounds and date codes. all tires are diablo supercorsas $110 per set ($10)

DID VM 520 Chain, has no master link. At least 114 links. $50 ($10)

Vortex 50mm clip ons, the bars got bent so these are just the clip ons $55 ($10)

Various sprockets for GSXR, $20 for fronts $25 rears ($5 each) all in good usable condition
14T sunstar front (new)

17 vortex front
41, 43 sprocket specialsts

40, 41, 43, 46(new) Sunstar
45 Afam

Subframe, rear crossmember was broken off in a crash, i shortened the rest of it and it stays true to the bike with the 4 subframe bolts $75 (10)

jkrueger

Ive had some questions on this so i will make it clear here, the price i have listed is what I am asking for the sale, of that price i will donate what i have in the parenthesis to the air fence fund at our annual chilli cookoff this weekend.

mike27

Interested in the Klucky pucks and the front stand. Maybe the rear too. I'll be there Saturday mid afternoon or earlier. I'll come look for ya. PM sent