Gsxr parts sale 06 07 08 09 moving and need this stuff sold make offers

Well as the title says and I am moving and cant take my stuff with me. SO I am selling it cheap to other racers and trackday guys.
06 07 gauges $75
riders seat $20
right tail section stock 20
radiator has a whole 30
cdi ecu 50
throttle bodies 30
wire harness 30
air box 10
swingarm 20
rear fender 5
shift lever 20
rear shock stock 15
lower triple 20
rear caliber and hanger 20

I have tons of stuff. Please aski if I have it.
Things I know I dont have. Motor, rims, forks, subframe, race fairings, or anything aftermarket.

NEED THIS STUFF GONE.

PatFitz9

Let me know if you have a front rotor for an 07 GSXR 600. I'm looking for the rider's right rotor, but I'll take the pair if you have em.

no rotors
most of what I have are smalller parts. I would also be interested in selling my whole lot to one person who is putting bikes back together or a racer that needs spares.
This stuff needs to go.

LOL
I knew that was going to happen. I posted the stuff I dont have and subframe is one of them. Sorry. I wish I had a garge full of them because I have been asked 50 times for one.
good luck on your search

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
PatFitz9;202848 wrote: Let me know if you have a front rotor for an 07 GSXR 600. I'm looking for the rider's right rotor, but I'll take the pair if you have em.
I have a rotor, PM me if you still need it

phkz24

I'm looking for a front brake reservoir with mounting bracket and maybe the hose that goes to the master. or if you have the whole master w/ reservoir how much? zip is 60152

Thanks