GSXR1000 Ohlins Cartridge front forks, JRI Rear shock

Shock and front forks have two race weekends and two track days on them and are perfect in every way. Package bought from Thermosman as well as install of Cart kit.
These have not been crashed.I'd like to do an exchange for a straight pair of stock forks. $1700.00DSCN0073.JPG DSCN0075.JPG DSCN0074.JPG DSCN0075.JPG

dakoffler

hello.. I was looking at your JRI rear.. Can you give me the year 1000 it was on, and a part number from the shock itself so that I can cross reference to see if it's compatible with my 750?

It was on a 2013 Gsxr1000.There is no number on teh box but the number on the shock is 1453. I use a JRI on my gsxr 600 and the feel is heads and tails above the Ohlins I had on my 750.

KCLARK

[QUOTE=" I use a JRI on my gsxr 600 and the feel is heads and tails above the Ohlins I had on my 750.[/QUOTE]
'
meaning what exactly, describe the difference(s) that make the JRi seem superior over Ohlins because ive been trying to nail down some specifics on how it measures up to other shocks because im considering it.

The feel and feedback you get from it. You feel what the bike/tire (traction) is doing through the seat,pegs. Plus the JRI is a good bit lighter as well.