Hagerstown

JerryC

We went to the AMA flat track race in Hagerstown, MD July 9th, they needed someone to sing the National Anthem. I didn't catch his name but he was announced as a member of NESBA. And he did a great job! Way to represent!!

So there is a singer in the membership. Now, find me a bass player and a drummer. I wanna rock the house some evening at a track day.

benw

I rode my Ducati out to Hagerstown to join my buds at the Speeds Cycle tent outside. When they announced they needed a singer I thought although I've never served my country in a uniform, I am very proud of being an American. I didn't know I'd be in the infield in front of that whole crowd. All my friends from the Ducati tent were rooting me on from the stands. I told the announcer to mention NESBA because I'm always inviting new motorcyclists to check out my favorite pastime, trackdays. Thanks for the props.
Best moment- watching the first heat with Chris Carr in the pits, what a legend!!

That Ducati in the race had a GT1000 motor, just like miine!

Triple X

daddyfriedrich;200868 wrote: So there is a singer in the membership. Now, find me a bass player and a drummer. I wanna rock the house some evening at a track day.
Drummer here.

But no way I'm hauling my gear to a track day.
Now if you bring the kit I'm in. :cool:

1literduceater

benw;200927 wrote: I rode my Ducati out to Hagerstown to join my buds at the Speeds Cycle tent outside. When they announced they needed a singer I thought although I've never served my country in a uniform, I am very proud of being an American. I didn't know I'd be in the infield in front of that whole crowd. All my friends from the Ducati tent were rooting me on from the stands. I told the announcer to mention NESBA because I'm always inviting new motorcyclists to check out my favorite pastime, trackdays. Thanks for the props.
Best moment- watching the first heat with Chris Carr in the pits, what a legend!!

That Ducati in the race had a GT1000 motor, just like miine!

Very cool! Congrats on a job well done!