Hanging up my boots - bike & all to go

2007 GSXR 750 Track Bike with salvage title- $5200.

This is a near turn key sale. All you need is a helmet and gloves.

The Bike:

Ohlins 25mm carts with 1.0 and .95 spring for a combined .97. - Completely rebuilt by Fluidology about a year ago at $600 cost.
Ohlins PXRLS rear shock with a 95 spring
Brembo 19x18
Speigler st. stl. lines.
Vesrah rjl pads in good shape. I believe I have new extra pads the new owner can have
Power Commander 3 with Quick Shifter and Ignition Module
R-55 Slip-on
Vortex Rear sets
Vortex clip-ons
Woodcraft Frame Sliders
Vortex keyless gas cap
Motion Pro- Quick turn throttle with additional cams
Stock wheels.
Attack bodywork. Upper has damage, but I have been riding since I bought it in 2011 with no issues. Lower and tail are in good condition. Has passed all tech inspections including California Superbike School w/o issues.
Penske Damper
Woodcraft case covers. rash on left side but no issues.
Stomp Grip
08 1k calipers
06 1k rotors
OEM 525 chain stock rear with -1 front/ stock rear. New chain and sprokets.
Rear swing-arm spools
Safety wired for Advanced group
Distilled water and water wetter in radiator
Speed bleeders on front calipers.
Stands

New - as in a week ago new AGM battery.

Other items I'll throw in:

Chicken Hawk digital tire warmers with cases and stand. Both work. Had a controller repaired a couple of years ago by Chicken Hawk and have used them a few times since. Very versatile, high end warmers.

Second set of wheels with new rain tires installed.

Additional pads, frame slider(s), box of original parts including stand, levers etc. Too much to list.

Pilot leathers. Size 48 Red/white/blue scheme. Maintained by Lizzy Leathers and not worn since cleaned and conditioned by her this past winter. This suit cost about $900.

Alpinenstars size 48 boots. Yeah they're worn but there's no damage to the slider attachments and the boots are in good shape. Extra new sliders metal and plastic.

XT Racing Ultra Lap timer. Never used. May need a new battery.

The good: Mechanically this bike has been meticulously maintained. I'm an advanced home mechanic and have fussed over it. Also when I've go to track days I've had Chuck look at it as well as other event on-site mechanics for any issues. A California Superbike guy spotted a fork seal leak thus the complete rebuild decision by me.

It's a great bike. Always starts and purrs on the first try regardless of time of year or time sitting. It took its previous owner from Advanced to Control Rider and me from Beginner to Intermediate in two sessions.

The bad: There is a small leak at the right brake lever. I just haven't had the time to repair.
The upper faring support is cracked on the left side. The price for this part is around $150 or so. Again haven't had time to replace. Looks simple enough.

Pretty good road rash on the upper faring but hey you don't have to worry about scratching the paint and can focus on riding. :D

Oh, and it comes with a collectible NESBA I sticker.

I'm in Richmond, VA (Short Pump).

Krediske

if willing to part with any spares PM me. interested in the spare wheels with the rains on them and the lap timer. good luck with the sale

For all: I'm willing to let bike, spare wheels and rain tires, spare bike parts - sliders, pads etc and stands go for $4000.

I want someone to get use from her.

Mitch Backer

I just grabbed my first track bike (07 GSX-R 600) on Friday. I'm basically starting from scratch and could definitely use some of those spare parts and accessories.

Good luck with the sale, but if you start selling things individually then let me know - I'm about an hour north of you and would happily come by this weekend if I don't make it to Summit.

Krediske

I just called dibs on the wheels with rains and lap timer price depending haha don't live far away either mitch the rest is yours haha. hopefully he sells everything and gets what he wants but if not pm me

Bike, wheels, stand and spare parts sold. Congratulations Emerson. I'll price and move the other items to the appropriate forum. Timer is still available Krediske.

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
If you are interested in any parts off this bike or other bikes, let me know. I'll be picking up this bike next week

Emerson the bike breaker strikes again! BTW - My old Gixxer 1000 (Matt Mladin bike) is for sale again by the guy/idiot I sold it to. $7000 OBO

HJ

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
Emerson the bike breaker strikes again! BTW - My old Gixxer 1000 (Matt Mladin bike) is for sale again by the guy/idiot I sold it to. $7000 OBO

HJ
Yeah, he's been trying to sell it for a while now. It's a really well set up bike but unfortunately it's also an unpopular model, otherwise I'd be all over it.

Guys I haven't forgotten about the leftover items. I work ALOT (shift work) - and will be out of town for the next three weeks doing 72 hour work weeks. I still have the items not sold with the bike. They will be posted when I get back. Krediske you have dibs on the timer if still interested. I'll do my best about getting things moved to the correct forum and priced when I get free time. Thanks.