Happy Birthday, Ken!

Meat

Mr Ken Fisher, hope to see you at Rd Atl. I will be there all three days. Happy birthday dude!

Are you going to Rd Atl seems like a proper track whore wouldn't miss it.

Mr. Blindrider

thanks guys. Meat I'm trying to get there. Will have to see if the bike can be ready in time. Seems it has more oil coming out than I can put in.

7-FITTY

1- Get that damn bike fixed
2-get That DAmn BiKe fixed
3-Happy Birth...aw hell you heard enough for two lifetimes

GET THAT DAMN BIKE FIXED....BTW what u ridin nowdays?

Have a good one my friend !

Perlzuki

Happy Bday ken. Fix it & come on down & play.
SHOULD HAVE KEPT OLE FAITHFULL!

Mark
SE CR #249
06 GSXR 1000

Dunham

Perlzuki;117147 wrote: Happy Bday ken. Fix it & come on down & play.
SHOULD HAVE KEPT OLE FAITHFULL!
Meat;117020 wrote:
seems like a proper track whore wouldn't miss it.
:agree:

HBD buddy! Between the two of us we're gonna keep Exxon in biz for a while with these "new" bikes. At least yours handles well. Grrr... As I told ya on the phone this A.M., man am I glad I held onto the R6.

Heading to see T-Man tomorrow on the way to RA to hopefully get the Gixxer sorted and the R6 freshened up. Lenette is gonna pick up your valve cover gasket at lunch for me to bring.

See ya Thursday!

Todd

Folly1

Best wishes Ken, for the best year yet.

Ben.

And Hello to you, Mr. Lewis. Please say hi to Lenette ( with an "e" ) for me.

Ben.

Mr. Blindrider

Damn I feel lucky knowing Mr.Lewis posted up on my thread.:poorguy: Mark, I probably should have kept ole Faithfull but I will get this one worked out soon I hope.

I hope to be at RA Thursday but will be working on the new ride all night to ride Friday. Just to let everyone know I work faster when people bring me beer.:D

Thanks guys, it was a great day with my little boys.

upnadam

GL with the bike Ken. We are headed down Friday eve to ride Sat and Sun. We can bring more parts if you need them, let us know.

gpnpike

Ken, I'm in Wilmington too if you ever need a hand. Feel free to give me a holler, I don't mind helpin ya out. Who knows, I might learn a thing or two.

See ya in RA!

Mr. Blindrider

Thanks Adam;) I think I have everything I need, atleast I hope so. It will be good to see everybody again after a long boring winter.

Tyler, You finally come out of hiding? What days are you riding?

Meat

Mr. Blindrider;117109 wrote: Meat I'm trying to get there. Will have to see if the bike can be ready in time. Seems it has more oil coming out than I can put in.
Can't you just put some sort of sump pump in your oil pan and pump the leaking oil back into the engine? Problem solved. ;)

Looking forward to seeing you at Rd Atl.

gpnpike

Haha, i've been hibernating. These winters at the beach are depressing! But i'm riding Friday and Sat

Davisjk

See I told you to buy a Honda, maybe slow but very reliable.... LOL Happy belated buddy.... Glad I got to see ya this weekend. :doh::cheers: