Harbor Freight 4x8 on sale through 2/27/11

rk97

I think Jim referred to owning the Harbor Freight 4x8 as "a right of passage for trackday riders and racers," and I would have to agree. I see this model everywhere. There are almost always 2 or 3 in the paddock.

regular price is $329, and it's regularly on sale for $299, but I've never seen it as cheap as it is until the end of the month; $259

That's less than some people ask used, and you can get a brand new one. Yeah, you have to put it together, but I didn't find it to be very difficult; actually kind of fun. Like a big kid's Lego set :D

the coupon is made up of multiple images (item, bar code, disclaimer, etc.) so I can't paste the image here, but I printed it to PDF and can send it as an attachment if anyone wants it. Drop me a PM.

some guy #2

I think I paid $250 for mine a year or two ago. This is a crazy good deal. For $30 worth of plywood you have a trailer that is super convenient to store (if you have a garage).

rk97

Mikey75702;172968 wrote: Thanks for the info. Was debating this or a used enclosed, definitely going to go cheap now.
a little more lumber, and you could enclose this one :p

you'd probably double the weight of the trailer though!

Mikey75702

rk97;172970 wrote: a little more lumber, and you could enclose this one :p

you'd probably double the weight of the trailer though!
Yeah, I hear you.

Do you mind sending me the coupon? Quick Google search didn't show it, and harbor freights website shows the cheapest one at $279

rk97

PM me yoru email address, or explain to me how to upload an attachment to my post.

I can't post it as an image, because the coupon itself is made up of multiple graphic files. I had to print it to PDF and send as an attachment.