Has anyone heard of mjsperformance?

Jase

I was on there website and it looks like it's mostly for Yamaha, no vids of Suzuki's, however, i have an 06 GSXR 600 with a yosh TRC full system with the cat/muffler or whatever it is. That thing weighs about 200 lbs (kidding). The thing is just heavy and sounds like crap! I'm looking to see if i can get a mjs performance header and midpipe then add an after market slip on. I would just like to know if anyone has dealt with them that has a gixxer, if so, what was the outcome? Also does anyone know of any other aftermarket specialty shops that does this kind of work?

Or another option is, keep the Yosh headers, get a MJS Performance mid pipe and slip on.

Any advice would be appreciated

T

THE MUFFIN MAN

they make excellent products, or utilize stock stuff and do great work with those items too. i have used there headers and modified stock cans and they sounded great. their ceramic coating process is top shelf.

Jase

So is there away to get rid of the extra muffler and that loop with a straight mid pipe? I'm looking to get a shorty Leo Vince. Does anyone know if i can use the Yosh headers with the Leo Vince slip on?

Wawazat

Why not the Taylormade system? I was about top put one on my 07 750 before it was split in half.

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk

geekmug

I have their full-race system for my 600RR. For my bike, they just take a stock header and cut the cat off and weld in a mid-pipe. Muffler is a similar hack of the stock one -- cut open and repack. A lot cheaper than the alternatives. They were nice enough to weld in an O2 bung for me as well. For me, I am not worried about the marginal weight savings or the marginal tuning performance to be had by going with more well-known name-brand exhaust system. I can't compare their exhaust to anyone else's because I had OEM before, but the MJS full-race setup performs well for me.

Jase

Does anyone know if there's a difference between a Leo slip on the the can from the full system? If there is, what is it?

Macon663

I used the MJS headers on my R6 with a slip on a few years ago. Worked fine. Made decent power.