Heck YESSSS

Katie785

njmp.jpg

See you guys SATURDAY MORNING!! (nov 1).. for once I get to sleep in a BED and not in a tent.. w0o0ot!

serialspiller

Conshohocken ?? :wow:

Conshohockenrifick that it is so Conshohocken close. Sorry that word is going to be stuck in my head all day now

ta2kutz

not too bad a drive. im 40 min up the turnpike ne extension.

but i still got ya beat pocono i can roll out at 7 and be at the track by 715.

ta2kutz

katie which way do you guys go down? take the shurekill to the ben franklin or which ever bridge it is? last time i went the traffic wasnt too bad but i m not sure how early morning traffic is on the weekend. i was down on a monday morning .

zwampy

I'm in the Blue Bell area which is pretty close...
76 is a real pain with the construction they are doing. Highly recommend leaving really early or taking the 476 way.

The drive there isn't bad at all...the track however is amazing.
Lightning is by far the favorite of the two. Thunderbolt is decent as well just tore up somewhat already from the cars and not as smooth flowing.

Regardless....ENJOY!

Katie785

yeah i was planning on takine 476 S to 95 down... adds 2 miles to the trip but 476 usually isnt too bad.. and at 530 in the morning i cant imagine it would be that backed up

zwampy

Katie785;23833 wrote: yeah i was planning on takine 476 S to 95 down... adds 2 miles to the trip but 476 usually isnt too bad.. and at 530 in the morning i cant imagine it would be that backed up
you're absolutely right....another plus on that route is that it's not bumpy. so if you have a trailer then it's a lot more comforting knowing things aren't bouncing around back there.