Hein Gericke Celtic 1 Piece Leather Suit New Klucky Pucks ($230 plus shipping)

Demps

For Sale: Hein Gericke Celtic 1 Piece Leather Suit - 2007 model that has NO built in back protector. (I have a back protector for sale if interested in one).

I am asking $230 plus shipping. I am also throwing in a brand NEW set of Klucky Pucks ($40 value new).

I have worn this suit for 2 seasons (~12 trackdays). It has been great and I really like it. It has NEVER seen asphalt. I did go down in it once, but in the dirt. There are no scuffs from the crash at all. However, the inner knee area does have a few scuffs from the tank grips on my bike. They are just surface scuffs though. The velcro for the knee pucks is in perfect condition.

The suit is size 44 and fits me great. I am 5' 10" and weigh about 180 lbs.

You can reach me via email or phone ...
dempsab at gmail dot com
608-354-eight three nine zero

daniel06

Bump for an awesome suit. Ive crashed mine a couple times and it holds up great. Wish I could find a new one.
For reference, Im 5'8 and 170 and I wear a 42.

If someone will give me 230 for my F.T XTiII in blue/black/white, perforated, three track days, never down, zero wear on the pucks, I would love to take that suit off your hands. Mine is size 40, and is pretty snug (I'm also 5-10 and around 175)

daniel06

You still haven't sold this suit?!?! Holy crap guys! I don't know demps, or how bad his crotch stinks, but this suit is a real fine made suit. I crashed the shit out of mine. Twice at tally and 3 times at barber. The two at tally in 2008 were lowsided on the left side of the suit. Crashed in turn 1 at barber in 2010 at a 40 pace (if I'd had bohn armor shorts on, I would have had no injuries), turn 2 and the last turn of barber in the 2011 season. That's four crashes on the left side. The suit need a spot repaired after the last one on the left hip area where it finally burned through.
The looks beat up but is still sound.
It blows my mind that this suit for that price is still for sale.

Rant over.

Demps

Thanks Daniel...yeah I can't believe I have not sold it. I really enjoyed this suit. Never crash tested it myself, but have heard lots of good things from you and others.

bumpity