Held Phantom fitment question

upnadam

I'm almost between sizes. I've got an 8.5 and an 8 in my possession trying to decide which to go with. The 8 is snug but "if" these stretch they would be perfect. You guys that have had em, did you experience a good bit of stretch with use? Thx.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
AWESOME choice in gloves Adam..HELD's are my personal favorite and have been for over 10 years.

Have the Phantoms and the Titans. Go with the slightly snug size when new..they will probably stretch some to be almost a perfect fit from my experience. Follow the care instructions and they should last quite a while.

borislav

Control Rider
I have Phantoms and for second seasson on them I have not experienced much strech at all!
But amount of strech will depend on many factors such as how sweaty your hands get,do you have firmer grip etc.
None the less like Darrin said AWESOME gloves and obviously my choice of gloves!

Irish01

Adam, Held are the best, I don't own them :( but have seen them and tried them on,,, does that count :dunno: A good rule is to buy small and stretch them out a bit. In the mean time I recommend what I use, very durable and quite attractive too!

705_Paisley_Glove.gif

:D

Gorecki

:haha: ^^^ Wonder what the matching suit looks like, oh and certainly a matching lid! That would be like Austin Powers - Race Swinger, Baby! Yeah! :D

RADAR Magnet

I was in this exact situation this winter. I'm closer to an 8 based on their sizing chart (and assuming I measured correctly) but they were very snug; tried wearing them around the house, watched movies in them etc. I found they were too uncomfortable, made my hands ache a little so I went with the 8.5. The fingers are slightly long but the fit around my hand is much better; have two pairs and love 'em!

2ndChapter

Just got a pair of xl's and there a bit snug. Haven't worn them very much yet but they feel a bit better than when I first got them..

upnadam

Thanks for the replies. I was just gonna ditch the Phantoms and go with Kenny's gear, but the extra $200 dollars I would have had to pony up and the 6 month back order deterred me. Going with the 8's, I sweat profusely (ask Joey) and keep a death grip on the bars so they ought stretch right?

Irish01

All kidding aside, yup they should. I have run several different gloves, again not the Helds, but they all stretched a little and my hands sweat as well.