Hello from Crossville, TN

R1Rider31

Hey ladies and gentleman. I'm new to the forum and NESBA. Great to be on here and get to experience the greatness of people that have the same interests in track days just as I do. I'm R1Rider31 on about 7 other forums dealing with all other makes and models. I currently ride an '07 Charcoal Grey Metallic R1 and next year will be my first track day. Again, glad to be on here finally. :cheers:

spacemonkey

hey man I'm from Chattanooga. just a bit south from you but on the way to road atlanta and barber. let me know if your ever looking for a car pool buddy

chris-

R1Rider31

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I really appreciate it. Spacemonkey I'll definitely let you know when we're coming down. Road Atlanta will be the track we go to for sure and I'll have hopefully two other guys with me but I've got a 4-door truck so we'll have plenty of room for you if you want.

Now that I think of it Barber could be a strong possibility too so I'll let you know when and where we plan on going. Thanks, Chris.

spacemonkey

well I'm signed up for Road Atlanta on Sunday Dec 13th. I would have gone both days but Saturday is CRSCCA autocross.

Waiting on the Schedule for Next year but I plan on going to as many days as I can at both Road Atlanta and Barber.

I've got a one (or two) bike trailer that I take to the events.

Chris-

buellucifer9s

hey man - i was born in Harriman and lived in Cookeville (still visit there for the holidays).
Have you met the Jacob and Noah of oesaccessories.com they live in Cookeville. Look forward to riding with another Tennessean

R1Rider31

I haven't met them yet but I'm sure I will at some point. I've got a few guys around that I ride with that are very interested in doing some track days on the regular. 2010 should be a fun year.

jas0336

why wait til next year? Rd A still has openings and is just 2 short weeks away :)
Also, there are several good tracks within a few hours from you, RA, Barber and CMP is prolly not too far too.
Glad to have another SE member...welcome and see you out there

rico750

R1Rider31;93387 wrote: Hey ladies and gentleman. I'm new to the forum and NESBA. Great to be on here and get to experience the greatness of people that have the same interests in track days just as I do. I'm R1Rider31 on about 7 other forums dealing with all other makes and models. I currently ride an '07 Charcoal Grey Metallic R1 and next year will be my first track day. Again, glad to be on here finally. :cheers:
crossville? no way? i work/used to live there.. i know a 02 R1 from Crossville but no 07 :)