Hello from DE

Luggageboy

Now a paid basic member of NESBA! Hopefully going to NJMP on the 15th with CBRtist to check out the scene. Then once I do a little learning from that day I will register for the next NJMP event. Really looking forward to joining this crowd :). Thank you hondagal for the info on the bike numbers. I will just get some number stickers for the bike then. Do I just need 2 sets? One for tail and one for front?

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Luggageboy;254135 wrote: Now a paid basic member of NESBA! Hopefully going to NJMP on the 15th with CBRtist to check out the scene. Then once I do a little learning from that day I will register for the next NJMP event. Really looking forward to joining this crowd :). Thank you hondagal for the info on the bike numbers. I will just get some number stickers for the bike then. Do I just need 2 sets? One for tail and one for front?
Depends on what you'd like to do. You can put them both places if you like, but just front alone is fine, too! I'll be there on the 15th, you and CBRtist please stop by and say hello. I'll have a 7x14 dual axle tan enclosed trailer, bike in my avatar, a black gixxer with red flames, number 75. The numbers are no longer white, though, they're a red/black fade.

CBRtist

Will do! ;) I was going to PM you today to mention it, then I just saw luggageboy's post here, so no need!

Luggageboy;253755 wrote: Thank you all for the quick replies. I have registered on the site but have not paid membership. I will do that now that I know I need to. I am located in wilmington, DE off of kirkwood highway. I have read the rider's manual and that answered a few questions. I am unsure of where I would acquire rider numbers? are they given at the track on the event day? I really look forward to coming out and joining all you guys/gals at riding on a real course! I have a full leather suit, gloves, boots, and DOT helmet. Are there any visor restrictions? I currently use an Iridium visor because my eyes are sensitive to sun glare.
Welcome to nesba! I'm in newark,de. Njmp is close and summit point isn't that bad of a ride and a really fun track too