Hello from Iowa

Court Jester

Just wanted to say hey to all. I'm pretty much getting out of racing and back into track days due to lack of time and a ton of traveling with work and going for a masters degree. I used to hate NESBA but like to think I've grown up a little over the past few years.

So what tracks does NESBA hit in Iowa???

Court Jester

I'm moving to Cedar Falls Iowa this weekend or I would try to make it.
I like MAM too. Race there once and had a blast. Broke my shoulder but had a good time.

Wink

Welcome to Midcentral! We'd love a chance to come and ride with us!

Hastings is this weekend and Heartland is the following weekend. Hope you can make it out!

Court Jester

Heartland's a maybe. I may be headed to North Carolina late next week but that's not in stone yet. I haven't been on the track in about a year and half so I'm starting to go through fits and getting into more trouble on the street without my fix. I'll have a lot to relearn whenever I do finally make it back.

Court Jester

no. not giving them away but they are still for sale for worlds less than is in them. im up to 11 really nice sport bikes so if im just falling back to getting outran at trackdays then I should still be okay. I have a 24 foot trailer for sale too if your in the market. hint hint...