HELLO from VA

fytefire

Just waned to introduce myself and ask a few questions. My name is Matt. Trying to get into doing some track days and maybe some racing next year. Im an expert motocrosser been racing for over 25 years. Just want to try another addiction. LOL Im extremely nervious about track days. I just have no idea as of what to expect. Ive got a couple of friends that do track days with team Pro Motion and just want to join them.

How does NESBA work. DO they have a school you have to take first? (i hopoe so) Is the school offered at all track days? If I take and complete the school can I do track days with other clubs?? Sorry for all the questions I just have NO idea about track days.

Thanks in advance and Im looking forward to riding with everyone.

Matt

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
if you have ridden on a bike on the street before, the intro and beginner classes start you at a nice pace...where ya at in VA?

Perlzuki

Matt, welcome to your new addiction. If you made it through 25 years of motocross you will get the hang of it very quick. Check out the NESBA rules , sign up, show up & be ready to ride. 20 minute moto every hour all day long!!!!!!!
We have a few other firefighters as well. You will fit in fine. Any questions just PM me & I'll get back to you.

Mark]
SE CR #249
06 GSXR 1000

fytefire

Thanks guys. Im from Portsmouth, VA. Va Beach/Norfolk area. Looking forward to doing some track days. Picking a bike up this weekend. Im hoping to make it out mid-late Oct.

Burnall4

schite if you are picking it up this weekend, come out the 19th of October to VIR Full, that was my very first track day! But not that date, hahaha! I used to go through Portsmouth a lot...haven't been there in a while...Welcome again and we are in Richmond, if you ever want to ride with us to other tracks north etc...

Goldie

Chesapeake Va representing. I'm doing Sun and Mon with NESBA on the 18th and 19th. If you wanna hook up before then to discuss PM me. I'm off Cedar Road near TCC. Can answer all you questions. I ride with a lot of ORGs and they all have their Pros and Cons. I will say no matter what you hear they all try to please the customer in a good way so it is what it is. I based my track days on availability. After all I just wanna get my lean on ya digg.

Goldie The Griot

jeopardy98

Welcome. I'm in Prince George but it's a hick town so I usually just say Richmond. I'll be at VIR on the 18th. You should try and join us.

MoTo ViXeN

Welcome Matt!

My BF (moto_mx131) #131 NESBA rider and also #131 MX rider with the Thor United States Mega Series B class has just recently started doing these track days in preparation for racing next year sometime. He was a bit nervous the first day himself just due to that fact that he didn't know the routine, track, or just in general what to expect. But once he got out there he was fine and loving every minute of it.

You will pick it up fast and the NESBA staff, members, and control riders are all very nice. I think you will enjoy it greatly. I have not yet been able to join in on all the fun on the track but I hope to soon. I get so jealous watching from the side LOL.

But good luck to you and we hope to see sometime! Come and say hey just look for us! We will be going to the Barber Nov. days and hopefully the Dec. Road Atlanta days...

:D

Perlzuki

Gray, Yes she is! Keep your hands & eyes off as Donnie is a cool guy! GET YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND. NOT LEMONDROP, HE'S USED UP!!!!!! You guys going to camp next Sunday at VIR? See ya then.

Mark
SE CR #249
06 GSXR 1000

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
Perlzuki;89131 wrote: Gray, Yes she is! Keep your hands & eyes off as Donnie is a cool guy! GET YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND. NOT LEMONDROP, HE'S USED UP!!!!!! You guys going to camp next Sunday at VIR? See ya then.

Mark
SE CR #249
06 GSXR 1000
thanks mark...i do feel like a used trailer buddy sometimes :p

yea...heading down sunday for monday's fun.

c u there

roc104

lemondrop;88756 wrote: Build more tracks in virginia!!!!!
Now we are talking!

Another person from VA (Radford) doing VIR full...probably. I have been waiting to sign up pending weather.

D-Swens

Burnall4;88217 wrote: hello...from Va as well, where are you located in VA...my money is on NOVA?

You Lose! ..can I have your money then?

Will the whole neon crew be at VIR?

and welcome to the addiction dude, lots of good people from VA to ride/hang with. Come out once and you'll stay