Hello Hello

Myers

Control Rider
Well here is my story.... Living outside of Philly and really looking to get into track riding. I currently do not have a bike but am actively searching. In August of 06 I made a decision to sell my 04R1 and buy a harley. I loved riding hard and fast...but like a young punk was doing it on the street... One morning I just woke up and realized what an A$$ i had been and put ol girl up on cycletrader. I bought an 06 night train.. moded it and tried enjoying the new type of riding.. In 2 years I had put 1500 total miles on it and just could NOT get into riding a harley and really was missing the sportbike.. So I sold that and had an arrangement with a good friend of mine that I would let him keep his 07 street glide in my garage free of charge if I could ride it whenever i felt like it... needless to say.. I may have put 200 total miles on his bike.. and just could not get into that type of riding.. Well he moved and took his bike with him... Last fall I bought an 04 CRF450 thinking... that is what I must be missing.. 1 trip on that bike and that went up for sale as well.. just didnt like that..

NOW.. I am realizing that I trully miss riding a sportbike.. but I do not want to ride fast on the street.. hence I have landed here amongst you all. I recently drove down to Millville to watch the pro track test day.. and grinned the entire time I was there.. in the rain :)

Like I said up top I am in the market.. I loved riding the R1 and in fact had 2 of them but really am trying to line up an R6 as I start to get back into riding a sport bike and learn how to ride on the track.

So.. sorry about the long story.. but wanted to put my history out there.. and say HI to all. I will keep you posted and look forward to this new journey...

thanks
Len

Myers

Control Rider
folks... Just picked up an 06 R6 from a Nesba guy........ then came home and put $600 worth of helmet and do dads on the olllll bank account.