Hello Nesba? Full season pass holders?

vzhulin

Have any of you received an email, receipt, or just any acknowledgement in your Nesba account that you are a season pass holder?

Barber dates have been cancelled, Road Atlanta is uncertain, NYST saying they have no confirmation from Nesba for the scheduled dates. Feels like we sent a bunch of money into a black box with no response.

Nothing from Nesba on any of this, no responses to numerous messages, posts, or phone calls.

What are we supposed to do or think here? Are folks starting to dispute the charges with their credit card companies?

Someone at Nesba - any sort of response would be much appreciated, as folks are at a loss here.

ps_750

+1

I haven't called the credit card company yet, but time is ticking. Hopefully we'll hear something by the end of the week.

NESBA has 860 dollars of my HARD earned $$$$$ for 4 track-days at NYST, Which NYST does not have on their colander!!! Nesba has until this FRIDAY before I file a claim with paypal....Would rather ride the track then fight to get my $$$$ back! ARE YOU HEARING US NESBA????

Nesba

Sorry guys i have been disconnected a bit. I will get all the emails out this week. So sorry for the tardiness of the emails.

You will see something by Friday.

bmrboy

Nesba;301989 wrote: Sorry guys i have been disconnected a bit. I will get all the emails out this week. So sorry for the tardiness of the emails.

REALLY ???????? That's what you told me a month ago !!!!!!!!!!!!! :spank:

bmrboy;301995 wrote: REALLY ???????? That's what you told me a month ago !!!!!!!!!!!!! :spank:
Easy. At least he's here now and providing some response. It's not what we want but at least he's here now.

HJ

Mike55

Sorry but it's too late for me. I already filed a dispute with MC and am receiving a $2,000 credit on my account. You can deal with them.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Quickone4u

hurricanejohn;301997 wrote: Easy. At least he's here now and providing some response. It's not what we want but at least he's here now.

HJ
Agreed. Hopefully come Friday we will all have at least enough info to ease some tensions that are understandably going around. I'm sure Bob is dealing with his fair share as well regardless of what is actually happening. I want info as much as anyone so I'm just going to take this as a glimmer of hope and wait it out until Friday.

RADAR Magnet

Nesba;301989 wrote: Sorry guys i have been disconnected a bit. I will get all the emails out this week. So sorry for the tardiness of the emails.

That's not exactly clear. Are you focused on confirming our purchases? We've already seen them confirmed on our credit cards. You need address the issues and concerns that have been raised in other threads. Your lack of response to this situation has shaken confidence in the schedule and the club as a whole. We all really want to ride, and want to ride with NESBA, but if emails Friday are as skimpy as your note above then you risk seeing a bunch of disputed purchases. Your recent history suggests we may as well call the credit card companies now but I really hope you prove that wrong.