HELP SSgt TJ Dudley tomorrow

92illpony

Mikey75702

Those westboro folks are the most ignorant retards I have ever heard about.

The Lord no longer builds the American house; nor does the Lord watch over and protect America. These soldiers are dying for the homosexual and other sins of America. God is now America’s enemy, and God Himself is fighting against America

All this said by a church.... And they think the country is the only thing out of whack huh??

Wish i was in the area to help out.

chaveezy

This sucks man, first I heard of it. Was mainly aware of the UH-1Y that went down with my buddy on board. My buddy, Sgt Toledo survived the crash, his buddy did not.

Was Dudley a V-22 Crew Chief?

92illpony

Yeah, they took fire in the zone and were getting the hell outta dodge and he departed the aircraft somehow, at least thats what has trickled down info wise. RIP duds.

03r1sc

I am from originally from Chester S.C. which is right below Fort Mill and I am also an active duty Marine as well. These idiots get on my nerves so bad, I just put the link on my Facebook page and asked every one that can make it to the funeral to do so. I am currently stationed at the Pentagon and if I had known about this I would have tried to make it myself.

RIP SSgt Dudley and prayers are sent to your family.

GySgt Wishert and family.

meanstrk

Control Rider
Wish I could make it Joe. Just no way for me to go....

RIP Brother. Fair Winds and Following Seas....

Semper Fi...

suzipimp3

:argh: That is so unfair man. Wished I was stationed in North Carolina to be there. May God bring peace and patience to his family and friends. God bless our troops.

TSgt Robles (USAF)

YamaR6

I hate these people so much it makes me red in the face. Why do people have to be so ignorant? I could understand protesting a lot of things but not a funeral. Wish I could make it but a little too far.

Prior AF 5 1/2 years service F-16 Crew Chief

03r1sc

From what I have read in the local papers the community showed great support for the Marine from the time he landed in Charlotte and until he was laid to rest in Rock Hill. Also, the Westboro people did not show up but had they showed up there were plans to keep them at bay so the family would not have had to deal with them.