HELP - wiring up a track bike

soxxerms

does anyone have a website or any help to get predrilled parts for a 2004 ninja zx-10r
i'm needing stuff wired off for track days. and i know i saw a site somewhere that had all the stuff predrilled and the wiring but i have lost that site and didnt wont to go through the drill bits and tear something up and be without.

jpaulsen

If you don't want to do it yourself, I would suggest checking with your local race organization. Often there is an individual or shop that will wire all necessary parts to make your bike "legal". Locally it can usually be done for about $100. Of course, for NESBA, you don't need as much wired as for most racing orgs., so I would suggest looking into doing it yourself.

Meat

If you can just look at other bikes and see how they are safety wired and think about what the wire is supposed to do, it really isn't that difficult. I had my bike safety wired by a professional first. Since then I have wired my own and it was a lot easier than I thought.

soxxerms

ya that is what im going through right now. i have 3 guys i know that use to race wera so im going to confirm with them on the wiring.

thanks again.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
The only thing NESBA requires in the Advanced group (but it's a good idea for all groups) is to wire the oil plug, filter, and filler cap. Ed Bargy sells trackday prep kits that includes predrilled bolts, a clamp, and enough safety wire to do this.

soxxerms

thanks honda, i did go there but a buddy had one for me so ill be getting all that wired up shortly

but that was the site i was searching for was ed bargy's.

thanks again everyone.