Here's your favorite Dir.

murph146

Control Rider
I was rummaging threw my stuff this weekend and came across some photo's. I am so proud of these because its the only two in existance that show me truly in front of buck:second:.
It hasn't happened since but i can still dream. Now for the back story, This was our first weekend w/NESBA. Just look at bucks leathers, yup those are two peice;) ya i had them too,look at that class sticker. He only lasted 1/2 day in I and was told politely he would have to move up(giving too many cr's a hard time,going faster than they were) Myself i had 155 back then and was in I for a little while before going to A,i now run my favorite number 146. There are so many other great stories about that weekend i remember something about a few black flags? but i dont want to clog the message board:) Oh i almost forgot check out those official numbers plates made out of atv racing plates. See ya soon murph..........

Cooney

At least we upgraded on the overnight accomadations! I think? Who was in charge of that again?

murph146

Control Rider
FYI the track date was 7-20-2002 and the track was jefferson cur. Not sure who the cr was. Murph.....

PJZOCC624

Murph- exhibiting some good body positioning there!

I'm sure I could guess Buck's excuse in that 2nd picture... :crs:

"I can see that it's dangerous for you. But if the government trutsts me, maybe you could..."

buck34

That was my first day with NESBA! After racing for 10 years and had been retired for 4 years, riding was fun all over again. We had a blast that day, I was grinning from ear to ear all day!!!
Funny thing is I was going to bail out last minute and Murph wouldn't let me, I think he called me a Bitch or something. Thank you Murph!

There are some other funny stories that go along with that day.... but I'll have to leave them out.lol.

I think that is Mike Miller in the background.