Here we go again. GSXR 750 Build

DFlowe

noobinacan;267011 wrote: Dennis...
Speaking of which, how's the new paint job lookin ? :D
My paint looks really good,but I don't have it all mounted and finished yet. Andrew did a great job on it and I'm pleased with how it turned out.

I'll post it up as soon as it's finished,

noobinacan

Dennis - awesome, can't wait to see it.

Ruhe
I ended up with Apex MFG Table this off-season, since it folds up and tucks away and is also portable.
Height is perfect for working on the bike . . . IMO.

Definitely makes the top 10 tools list.

are you hooking up a GPX pro ? or any data acquisition ?

sheepofblue

What did you do to install the autotune? I don't see pictures on the first post though it sounds like there was some. I am getting a bung in Friday and was planning on having my Two Brothers midpipe drilled and the bung welded on but if there is a better way I would be all for it :popcorn:

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
sheepofblue;269205 wrote: What did you do to install the autotune? I don't see pictures on the first post though it sounds like there was some. I am getting a bung in Friday and was planning on having my Two Brothers midpipe drilled and the bung welded on but if there is a better way I would be all for it :popcorn:
"TP for your BUNGHOLE!!!!!!" ~ The Great Corn-Holio

I'm sorry...my inner 12 year old couldn't hold back.

sheepofblue

Nope Ti for my bunghole hehehehe :haha:

But seriously I am close to bringing it to a weld shop and having the midpipe drilled near the existing bung so alternatives are nice to hear (I am tentatively planning on just behind the O2 bung and slightly rotated off center for clearance)

Ruhe52

Why not just put the O2 for the auto tune in place of the O2 Sensor you have mounted stock. What are you using it for. Also have no idea what bike you are on. BMW mounts close to the head. 750 in what would be the mid pipe.
I just threaded it in with some anti seize and plugged it in.

sheepofblue

Ruhe52;269240 wrote: Why not just put the O2 for the auto tune in place of the O2 Sensor you have mounted stock. What are you using it for. Also have no idea what bike you are on. BMW mounts close to the head. 750 in what would be the mid pipe.
I just threaded it in with some anti seize and plugged it in.
Ooops sorry a GSXR750 (2011) thus the question. The stock one is a 12mm while the Bazzaz (I think other brands also) needs a 18mm. Right now the stock is in but disconnected with the eliminator from Bazzaz plugged in. Eventually I plan on getting a plug and removing it but everything is still a work in progress. I have an 18mm bung on the way and was going to have the midpipe drilled and it welded on but thought if you had something sneakier :D

Ruhe52

Ok I just threaded mine in to the BUNG HOLE in the M4 full Ti system I bought from Performance Cycleworx.

Cut away to commercial

Performance Cycleworx for all your Sportbike Performance needs.

Mike Ruhe
SE CR 52
2006 Yamaha R6
2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
2010 BMW S1000rr
2011 Suzuki GSXR 750

Support our Servicemen and Women
www.swettwarriors.org

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson

sheepofblue

Ruhe52;269272 wrote: Ok I just threaded mine in to the BUNG HOLE in the M4 full Ti system I bought from Performance Cycleworx.

Cut away to commercial

Performance Cycleworx for all your Sportbike Performance needs.

Mike Ruhe
SE CR 52
2006 Yamaha R6
2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
2010 BMW S1000rr
2011 Suzuki GSXR 750

Support our Servicemen and Women
www.swettwarriors.org

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson
Yep some do that and had I known they changed sizes :argh: I am used to my RC51 where these new fangled gadgets don't exist :doh: Thanks for the reply though.

Ruhe52

I'm sure I'll see it today John I am heading up to Performance Cycleworx to see Chuck. We have a witch doctor, a priest, Rabbi, and a couple of Druids coming in today to scare the demons out of both your bikes.:D