Hey Stow... tell me again about new asphalt...

jimgl3

picture.php

and no, I'm afraid that ain't photoshop...

at least there are 2 car events in March...

Ruhe52

And it will probably be just fine. Oh good they paved a little area so the corner worker does not have to get muddy feet to get me out of the gravel trap :D

jimgl3

surely they will paint the curbing too. that just looks soooooo Jawja redneck with new pavement and dirty arse old curbing...

Ruhe52

Like the rest of Road Atlanta isn't redneck. Pleeeeease.
Leave the curbing clean the 500 pounds of screws safety wire and other crap out of the paddock and put some money in a shower. I know that's a weekly thing for y'all but some of us not raised in caves shower more frequently !!!
:D

Ruhe52

Hey Stow... tell me again about new asphalt...

Aman Jim is trying to start a fight. Let's beat the shit out of each other next time we see each other. Barber. Yeah Barber.

All good Jim?

Wait I have a better idea.

jimgl3

LMAO!!! i luv you guys!

Dude!!! i can ReLaTe to the cleaning up sharp metal. i lost a brand new rear race tire to a nail.

noobinacan

Ruhe52;298925 wrote: Aman Jim is trying to start a fight. Let's beat the shit out of each other next time we see each other. Barber. Yeah Barber.

All good Jim?

Wait I have a better idea.
ROFL!
Barber showers...don't drop your soap bar!

noobinacan

leanangler

Control Rider
Bring some tires!

I rode Thunderhill 3 weeks after their repave and went thru 2 sets of tires in a weekend - awesome grip, but it shredded them.

Dingle, Dangle