Hi from Tysons Corner

misfit

Hi there,

I live in McLean. Am about 10 minutes east of Reston, VA. I haven't done a NESBA day before but I have done a few with (gasp) a different organization. I just moved up here from TX this past summer and hope to get to know people, esp in my area! I am always begging for rides to the track. Live in an apt and don't have a place to park a trailer.

~stacey

dave433

Welcome to the fam !!!!!!. Don't think it will be too hard to find a ride share to the track. Plenty of people in your neck of the woods. If you need anything, just ask.

misfit

Thanks! haha, yeah, maybe a pm letting me know who a few of those ppl are in my neck of the woods, if you don't think they'd mind? I'll keep an eye out for roll calls as well. After this past w/e, I may be limited on when I can get back for a little while anyway, though. No mas $$$$$$.

dave433

misfit;185723 wrote: Thanks! haha, yeah, maybe a pm letting me know who a few of those ppl are in my neck of the woods, if you don't think they'd mind? I'll keep an eye out for roll calls as well. After this past w/e, I may be limited on when I can get back for a little while anyway, though. No mas $$$$$$.
When a track date that you want to attend gets close, post up in ride share section. I feel your pain. This is not a cheap hobby.

Be safe.

lqdgrphcs369

Welcome,

New here also and in your neck of the woods. Just down the road in Fairfax. Already looking at spending more money than I should on this addiction.

misfit

Thanks for the welcomes! Hope to meet many of you face to face soon. It's a ways off, but I am def shooting for some days in August at VIR. Know a few folks from the R1 Forum going that are nice enough to share company with my gixxer. lol

Chrisk

Welcome to the forum Stacey, I usually have an extra spot in my trailer if you ever need a lift.

trekuhl

Control Rider
im in FFX less than 10 mi. from tysons and arlington. if you guys need a hand let me know. can fit three in trailer too. you guys should come out for summit may 7-8 even if its just to hang out and meet some ppl.

-trey