Hi

litespeed

Hi,

I am new here, but I should know a few of the members here. I am Dave Pullen's GF and he just got me into riding. We now both have a 250r and he is being patient while I am learning to ride. Once I get some miles in and figure out this whole motorcycling thing I may try a track day...but we shall see. Right now I am just enjoying my 250.

Oh...I am Lynda.

Lynda (that seems redundant)

JRA

Welcome Lynda,

I think it's great to see more women becoming involved in this sport. My wife Lesley rides and does quite a few track days with me each year. I'm sure she'd be glad to talk to you about track days and just riding in general if you want another woman's perspective. Look us up at the track!

stow

I am so jealous. The two of you are going to have a blast on those bikes. Hopefully you get some warmer weather soon. Dave said you did great at the MSF class. Have you had a chance to take the 250 for a spin yet?

Can I borrow it for a session at Barber?

Shane

litespeed

Hi Shane,

The 250s are awesome!! We did a couple of rides up in NC this weekend...I'm hooked!!! Uh...can you borrow the bike??? uh...I have seen photographic evidence of your parking at Road Atlanta...LOL!!!

Lynda

dpullen

Yeah, these little bikes are a blast! I am constantly surprised at how much power they have...certainly not like my 600, but still, they aren't sluggish at all. And flickable...they just turn on a dime. Lynda did great up on Richard Russell and Hwy 75/Unicoi Gap.

We're looking forward to getting her a lot more seat time, and then (maybe by the end of the year) some track time! :)

stow

litespeed;34876 wrote: Hi Shane,

The 250s are awesome!! We did a couple of rides up in NC this weekend...I'm hooked!!! Uh...can you borrow the bike??? uh...I have seen photographic evidence of your parking at Road Atlanta...LOL!!!

Lynda
Hey I got a perfect 10 for that dismount at Road Atlanta. It was spectacular. Every bike wants to go out that way. No bike wants to be old and useless. And I am here to make sure every bike gets a chance to go out in style.

So we are good for Barber in June?

Meat

Hi Lynda,

I got my wife, Courtney, a ninja 250 for Christmas. Hopefully we will get it on the road soon. The parking lot is getting old for her now. :)

And Dave, that bike is so much fun!! So little and light. I got Courtney the older model (2007) so the new ones are probably even nicer, but it is really so much fun to ride. Drag racing is out of the question though.

I will have to bring my wife by to meet you next time at the track.