Highside in turn 7 VIR south 7/4

cbgixxer

Had a nice ride in B group on Saturday myself.... anyone catch pics of me getting bucked off the side?

Check out by Drs, just bruised up, but will heal... if you don't have a back protector, get one. Without it I would have been a LOT worse off....

If anyone has pics, please post'em!

Black/Blue GSXR 750 (777)

Quickone4u

What corner were you in? I think I remember you, just not where it happened. My family or girlfriend might have got pics but I'm not sure. I haven't had the chance to go through them all yet. Glad you're ok and that it wasn't any worse. Those highsides are nasty:eek: Definately definately a must with the back protector.

cbgixxer

as of now i can walk backwards.... looks like a MJ tribute.... or get around on crutches...

i plan on heading home tomorrow.... i can stand and lift my legs today... which i couldnt really do yesterday... should be back up and riding real soon

here's me prior to the wreck... quick1 i remember seeing you a time or two as well

55688741.jpg

Meat

Now you know there will people along shortly to hassle you about looking back at the camera instead of where you want to be going.

I mean, I am not doing it, but I am just sayin ;-)

Glad to hear you came out ok. Flying through the air isn't as fun as it looks on TV. :(

cbgixxer

lol actually i was stuck behind a slower rider... and had just finished throwing "the shocker" to my friends who were snappin pics... and they missed it somehow...

and as far as the landing.. ken said it looked "soft"....

it was anything but

Mr. Blindrider

cbgixxer;67757 wrote: lol actually i was stuck behind a slower rider... and had just finished throwing "the shocker" to my friends who were snappin pics... and they missed it somehow...

and as far as the landing.. ken said it looked "soft"....

it was anything but
Much softer than most I've seen but I'll still give you a 8 and the bike a 10.:D

cbgixxer

Mr. Blindrider;67825 wrote: Much softer than most I've seen but I'll still give you a 8 and the bike a 10.:D
the bike rolled to the grass and laid down softly.... not even a SCRATCH.....

CoolTall1

And I thought you were just being a whinny bitch and didn't want to drink more beer at the pool... Thanks for getting it anyway. Really, I'm glad your getting back up and around. At least you don't have to do anything but wash that grass stain off the plastic. You lucky bastard!

navycoat

Are you the fella that I saw today on Harris Blvd? I was in a green Wrangler without doors. It sure does look like the bike in the trailer and you did say you high sided at VIR.

Glad to see you're okay enough to drive. Sounded like a nasty spill and highsides are never fun. I broke my collarbone in one this year.

Thanks for the heads up about the guys in the hospital. I'll be posting up in the other thread too. It's always sad to hear this type of news.