Honda CBR 600RR Track Bike

wmbbmw

For sell is my 05 Honda CBR 600RR that I bought new in 2005. It's loaded and ready for the track, here's the list:
Penske 20mm inserts in front forks (CTR suspensions & GMD set up), Penske triple rear shock (CTR Suspensions & GMD set up), HRC Arrow Headers, HRC Arrow Titanium exhaust, Brembo front Brake Master Cylinder, Yoyodyne slipper clutch, Power Commander and dyno tuned, GPR Steering Damper, newly painted Sharkskinz Body Work, Vortex clip-ons, Vortex Rear sets w/GP Shift, Starlane shift indicator, Woodcraft frame sliders, 520 Conversion Sprockets and DID Chain, 1/5th quick turn throttle, Carbon Fiber front fender, Tech Spec tank grips, synthetic fluids throughout, Michelin Power Race tires, safety wired as required for NESBA advanced group. This bike is titled and insured in Virginia. The engine has never been touched, it is completely stock. Asking $5k. I know I could part it out for more, but I don't have the time. Plus it looks to nice to dismantle and part out.

wmbbmw

Suspension Refresh April 09 (GMD) - Ridden once since then Cornerspeed event at VIR fall of 2009
Dyno Sheet-yes

wmbbmw

Yes sir. I'll PM you with my contact info. I'll load it up in the trailer and bring it to work if my that address is more convenient for you. Just let me know. Also, I'll be out of town for a few days next week, but I'm going down to VIR for a track day on my other bike next Friday (8.13.10). If by chance you're coming down let me know and I'll bring it with me. Thanks.

wmbbmw

Still for sell or trade. I know the 2010 BMW 1000RR was kind of a joke, unless someone wants to take me up on it.:D