Honda CBR600RR 2005 track bike $3500

Rassie

2005 Honda CBR600RR. Very low miles around 2600. CLEAN and CLEAR TITLE in my name in my hands. Bike is currently used for the occasional track day and has track fairing on it. Last one was in November 2010 at Barber, only done 4 in total so about 500 miles of track time. No issues and everything is as it should be. Tires have about 1 more track day left in them. Never crashed since purchased. In the spirit of openness I did buy it as a crashed bike from the previous owner who did not have insurance to fix it. Almost all the damage was cosmetic so most of the fairings, tail light and headlight was all broken and I do not have these. Bike his Armor Bodies track fairings on right now. Also has a Jardine Titanium slip on. Everything else is stock. I do have some parts that will go with the bike if you wanted to put it back on the street again. Parts I have are, tail fairing, tank fairing, front fender, rear fender, some other body panel I think the center left, extra set of stock handle bars, some other parts like locks and brackets, switches, turn signals, spare air filter, etc. Reason for sale is I just bought another track bike.

Chinese fairings are about $500 delivered for this bike so I am willing to sell it for $3000 without the track fairings as is. Please PM, email ( rassieva@yahoo.com ) me or call me at seven 1 seven 3 one 5 eight 7 five 4.

IMG_1369.jpg

IMG_1374.jpg

IMG_1756.jpg