Hope for a Speedy Recovery for Terrence...

mnofpeace

For those of you on here who know him, Terrence Johnson, owner-mechanic of A&J Cycles in Forestville, Md. took a nasty spill while racing at Summit Point this past weekend 6/4-5. It appears that he has sustained some very serious injuries, but thanks to the air-fence, he is going to be ok. I know from speaking to him throughout the off season that he was just recovering from some back issues that he was suffering from, so I feel for him now seeing him back on the mend. I just saw Terrence on Thursday as he was suppose to do a little service for me, but had to pass due to other obligations. In true Terrence-fashion, he gave me the information needed to get that work done quickly as to meet my scheduling needs. For me, he has always been a straight shooter, honest and up front, and his mechanical work is the reason my 12yr old 1st Gen R6 is still a wonderful bike on the race track.

Terrence has always been a great resource for work on my bike, and has also always been a great guy to deal with and talk to with anything bike, race, and track related.

I would like all who know him, and know of him, to keep him in your prayers and wish him a fast recovery from what appears to have been a very scary 'off'.

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=44771

beac83

Wow. Glad he walked away from that. Hope TJ heals up quickly.

I've seen how Airfence saves lives.

I've put the Roadracing World Action fund on a regular quarterly donation schedule, with the bill pay program from my bank sending them a check each quarter. It isn't much, but it adds up over time.

Mikey75702

I hope a story like this hitting so close to home for nesba members means the annual events held as fund raisers are more successful from now on.

Hitman954

Mikey75702;193658 wrote: I hope a story like this hitting so close to home for nesba members means the annual events held as fund raisers are more successful from now on.
As a whole Nesba does pritty well with the airfence fund. Good job airfence!! you have done your job, I've seen it first hand save someone from serious damage. Glad it help our friend.

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
yea....saw the life flight from WVU come in after his wreck. best wishes to a speedie recovery

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Hope you recover 100 percent and are back in action soon T.

Matt H

I went and saw him last night at the hospital. He is in pretty good spririts and doing well considering the beating he took! One tough dude. Just don't make him laugh!!