Hotel Near BHF?

Amac955

I'm doing a Star Motorcycle School date at BHF this year. Can anyone recommend a decent hotel at a decent price in the area?

Thanks!

Aaron

some guy #2

We stayed at the red roof or econo-lodge. We told them it was BHF event and it was $50 a night. Not the greatest room but you don't get much nicer for $50. We parked our stuff in the back of the hotel but the next night we left it at the track.

27Ducati

The South Beloit Inn is decent and the rate was $50.00 (last year) if you mentioned Blackhawk Farms. If you stay there ask for a room in the executive wing unless you want to be next to the pool.

Amac955

I'm not really interested in camping.

Going on 18 years of military service, I've spent enough nights sleeping in crappy conditions. I'll pay for a comfortable bed when I'm doing something for fun. Any more suggestions for any hotels that are still open would be great.

Thanks again, all

lplonske

i've always stayed at the best western there it's nice and clean and $80 ish a night. it was sold out at the first april track day

jonw189

27Ducati;241493 wrote: The South Beloit Inn is decent and the rate was $50.00 (last year) if you mentioned Blackhawk Farms. If you stay there ask for a room in the executive wing unless you want to be next to the pool.
I found a beloit inn. Does that have a BHF rate? Anyone know which hotels have a BHF rate?

ERB68

South Beloit Inn has closed.

The Best Western about a mile west of it has a BHF room deal.

Be sure to tell them you want the Motorcycle racer rate. ( the car guys are not as nice so they pay more :rtfm:)

Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites Beloit/south Beloit
5910 Technology Drive, South Beloit, IL 61080
(815) 389-4211 ()   (800) 780-7234

Amac955

Thanks!

ERB68;241765 wrote: South Beloit Inn has closed.

The Best Western about a mile west of it has a BHF room deal.

Be sure to tell them you want the Motorcycle racer rate. ( the car guys are not as nice so they pay more :rtfm:)

Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites Beloit/south Beloit
5910 Technology Drive, South Beloit, IL 61080
(815) 389-4211 ()   (800) 780-7234

ERB68

Amac955;241844 wrote: Thanks!
Don't thank me yet. I called the Best Western and they are full.

The Roadway in the next exit north off I90 also does a BHF room rate. $49.95
That is where I'm staying this time.

Rodeway Inn‎
2956 Milwaukee Road
Beloit, WI 53511
(608) 364-4000

Amac955

ERB68;241920 wrote: Don't thank me yet. I called the Best Western and they are full.

The Roadway in the next exit north off I90 also does a BHF room rate. $49.95
That is where I'm staying this time.

Rodeway Inn‎
2956 Milwaukee Road
Beloit, WI 53511
(608) 364-4000
So are you going on the 26th as well? I hope so, then I'll have someone to follow. I haven't ridden BHF in 4 years!

ERB68

Amac955;241979 wrote: So are you going on the 26th as well? I hope so, then I'll have someone to follow. I haven't ridden BHF in 4 years!
For the Pridmore school?

I will be there for for his school but I'm not sure witch day. One is open to the public and one is for the military I think.

I usually pit in the old tech shed. White/black gsxr with #17 white plate.