Hotels around Pitt Race

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
The Park Inn by Radisson in Beaver Falls is the closest to the track, it's decent. The other ones along that road (Rt 18), the small non-chain ones, stay far away, LOL. Other than the Park Inn, there are plenty in Cranberry, the next turnpike exit further east of the exit for Beaver Falls (Beaver Falls is exit 13 - the exit for PittRace). Lots of good options there, but about 25-30 min drive to the track in the morning.

2blueyam

The Radisson was under renovations where I was there in June. Nothing that bothered me, just be aware. There was no carpet in the hallway just past my room, but they didn't do any work that I heard or saw while I was there on the weekend.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
I forget what the rates are, but I don't recall them being unreasonable. No breakfast included, but you can purchase (or stop at Al's Corner for coffee on the way to the track!). They do have a restaurant/bar on site. No N2 discount, but I believe they offer a PittRace discount - you have to ask for it.

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Your best bet is the Microtel in Beaver Falls. It is only a couple years old, really clean, 12 minutes away from the track and $90 a night. I am at the Park Inn right at this moment and it is 20 years old, not as clean, but it does have a pool inside. It is also $139 a night. The Microtel was booked, which is the only reason I am here.

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
If you want to stay at Park Inn I recommend Hotwire. You get cheaper rates since you aren't supposed to know exactly which hotel you will get. Fortunately Beaver Falls only has one hotel with an indoor pool, restaurant, and business center so it's easy to know what you are getting. Once you book though, you can't cancel. Just looked and tonight would be $103 with taxes and fees. If you need specific bed configuration just book and then call with your confirmation number and they can usually get you into whatever you need.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Worst night's sleep on Friday night. The pillows were awful and we happened to be on the first floor adjacent to the pool. There is a bar and grill right off the pool and the Beaver Falls drunks were in full effect until 2am. That will be the last time I stay there. I will drive further away the next time I grab a hotel at Pitt-Race.

Ron R

If you want to stay at Park Inn I recommend Hotwire. You get cheaper rates since you aren't supposed to know exactly which hotel you will get. Fortunately Beaver Falls only has one hotel with an indoor pool, restaurant, and business center so it's easy to know what you are getting. Once you book though, you can't cancel. Just looked and tonight would be $103 with taxes and fees. If you need specific bed configuration just book and then call with your confirmation number and they can usually get you into whatever you need.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's the main reason I don't book on sites other than the hotel. Seems it's too hard to cancel if they even offer it. If I'm going for a full weekend I also make separate reservations for each night so I have until 6 each night to cancel. That means you have to take all your stuff each morning but that's not much for me. Weather , motorcycle and how beat I am are just some of the reasons I make sure I have an out without loosing a bunch of money. I also stayed at the micro in beaver falls , very good. My bike broke late Saturday so I called it and headed out with no loss of funds.