How's CR Mark/Perlzuki?

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Mark, very sorry to hear this news. I hope you are feeling well and have a chance to let us know how you are doing.

NoBull

Sorry to hear this Mark. I know a thing or two about shoulder injuries, unfortunately. You'll get better soon!!

Rydell

Heal up bud, I was behind ya when you went down. That off camber hook is nasty on hot days.

Just as a side note: Given the conditions out there, you guys as CR's do awesome jobs - all the while staying extremely friendly. Kudos to you guys and thanks for the awesome July 4th weekend..

Landshark

Control Rider
Heal up Mark! The hard part seems to be not coming back to soon. Take the time you need and then come back.

Best wishes

Perlzuki

Thanks so much to everyone!

Thanks so much for all the well well wishes & calls! It is awesome to know that our NESBA family really cares. I'm sorry it took so long to post , but I wanted to come down SOME off the meds so I could really express my appreciation. Thanks to Billy Mitchell ( VIR track marshall ) for calling my NESBA friend & CR Johnnie Haynes. He's just about beat me to the hospital & was there in the trauma room helping me. Then I woke up & saw Jenna & Claire staring down at me. Awesome sights to wake up to:). Huge thanks to Joey, Jessie & Jeramy for loading up all my stuff & getting it home for me. Biggest thanks to my wife Jill & her sister Janet for driving 4 hours to load me in the back of the car & getting me home. Jill have never once given me shit about going to the track????
I've been riding with NESBA for 9 years & this family is full of some of the best people I have ever been surrounded by! I have had big fun & met lots of lifelong friends & riding buddies. Really 20 bad seconds 10 FLYING THROUGH THE AIR & 10 EARTH, SKY, EARTH SKY, EARTH SKY, DON'T SEAM LIKE TOO BAD OF A TRADE OFF:doh: I know how fortunate I am to have not been injured any worse than I am.
Looks like shoulder surgery next week , then PT. I will kick that PT's ass & get better!
NOW FOR THE BAD PART!. I'M PISSED THAT CALVIN, MATT, PTIZER OR SOME OTHER OF MY DRINKING BUDDIES DID NOT GO INTO MY COOLER & FINISH OFF THE SHINE???? WHATS UP WITH THAT:confused:GUESS WE WILL HAVE TO DOUBLE UP NEXT TIME I'M AT THE TRACK!
I'll let you know how surgery goes.

Mark
SE CR #249
06 GSXR 1000
07 BWM K1200 Gt

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Glad to see you posting! Best wishes for successful surgery. I wanna see you out there again if I venture down south next season! :)

moonbeam

Mark
Glad you're OK for the most part , and in goodd spirits . You had us all worried. Do what you need to do and get back soon . Your smiling face will be missed.

Moonbeam

litespeed

Mark...glad to see ya posting!! Take care of yourself! Looking forward to seeing you on the track after pt is finished.

Lynda