How's Earle?

bessette1

How's Earle

I talked to Earle earlier today and he is in good spirits. He says that the first treatments pretty much kicked his ass but he is feeling better today. He's tired and can't talk much. He has family around him and everyones prayers holding him up so he is upbeat.

My understanding is that he has chemo daily and radation a couple times a week, I think that his next radiation is tomorrow or Friday.

Larry

Folly1

Larry,

Wow, your post count is up to 8. You are burning up the board. Kidding. Thanks for the update.
When is your next TD? Hello to Betty.

B.

ecycle

update

Hey guys, I'm starting my second week of treatments today. The first week went well but was quite a hit to my system. I go for radiation 5 days a week and have 2 more rounds of chemo, 1 in 2 weeks then the last (thankfully!) 3 weeks after that. It has been very rough at times but I feel better now that my energy is coming back a little at a time.
I can't tell you how many times when I'm feeling bad that I bring up a track day in my mind, it's great therapy! I sure do appreciate all your support and feel really good about having so much from such a great group, thank you! As I said before, don't let go, I need you!
Earle

Ruhe52

We got you bro.
Earle good (or sometimes bad as everyone needs a little private time) you are never on your own. We cannot go through this for you first hand but we are here sending good vibes prayers and thoughts. We will do our part and keep you front and center of our thoughts, prayers. You do your part and get better.
I cannot imagine how tough you have to be to go through this fight ( I can only guess). What I do know and do not need to imagine or guess is that you are just that tough and strong to kick cancers' ass.
I WILL see you on the track this summer. Stay strong even when you are feeling rung out.
Never forget we are here for you.

Lars

Good to hear from you.
I will try to teleport you some strength

Hope to see you soon

/Lars

Perlzuki

Earle,
I & all of us are thinking about you. Keep moving forward . Good luck buddy!

Mark
SE CR #249
06 GSXR 1000

Folly1

Earle,

You are in my thoughts every day. Others who don't post much ask about you. I can't wait to see you on the track again.

Ben.

smack28752

Earle, stay positive and strong. Glad to hear the track is still calling to you. You'll come out of this a better man...probably smoother & faster too!

Thoughts & prayers your way.

wildbill

Earle,

I just heard about all this last weekend when I talked to Betty and Larry. We sure hope the treatments do their job and you're back out there riding soon. Lyn and I send our best thoughts and prayers.

Bill

ecycle

update 2/21

Hey guys, I'm doing fine, glad to be off for the weekend as far as treatments go. I've finally gotten past the after effects of that first chemo treatment, what an ass kicker that was! Radiation is a much slower process, I'm definately aware of it but am still able to eat and talk, my throat only bothers me a little most of the time. I can't tell you how much everyones support means to me, I'm so glad you are there! Right now I'm having a real hard time not getting ready for next weekend at Barber, you know I want to ride as much as anyone else. My return to the track will be nothing but joyous, I know that because it always is. Catch you all later,
Earle

beac83

Earle,

Glad to hear you are doing OK. We are all with you in this. Looking forward to seeing you out on the track down the road!

AndyS17

Hey Earle,

Hang in there, buddy. I've been away from the track for a little over a year now but am now working on my return, and I was really disturbed to read about your diagnosis. You are a fantastic ambassador for NESBA and track riding in general -- from my first track day a couple years ago (before you became a Control Rider) your friendly and helpful manner made an impression on me at every event. You're one that has never met a stranger, and that has always made newcomers feel welcome at the track. I can't imagine coming to an event and not seeing you there.

I hope you know that a lot of people are pulling for you and are looking forward to seeing you again this year. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Keep strong,
Andy Stalder

DeltaHotel

Earle,

My prayers and thoughts are with you... my best to you as you recover from this quickly and completely. I look forward to seeing you on track again, very soon.