How's Emmerson?

Irish01

Heal up fast Brotha! We saw the cloud of dust as we came around T1 but couldn't see anything else. Never thought anything else till the red flag, big scares after that, seriously relieved to hear your gonna be ok, prayers still coming your way for a speedy recovery!

andykurz

Emerson, sorry to hear the news. You're a valuable member of the NESBA team and have helped many here, including myself. We're all thinking of you as you begin healing and hope you are able to come back soon.

MANIX

Control Rider
Sorry to hear about your luck buddy. Speed recovery is going to happen. just like your lap times. lol

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
Thanks everybody for all the positive vibes! It's really cheering me up seeing all your responses. I'll update you guys with more details as soon as I start feeling better.

Pseudolus

Emerson;277780 wrote: Thanks everybody for all the positive vibes! It's really cheering me up seeing all your responses. I'll update you guys with more details as soon as I start feeling better.
Great to see you're typing, even if it's the old man one finger with each hand!:D

Glad to see you're on the mend. I've never met you but your reputation as a CR and a member of this club is stellar. I hope to ride with you soon.

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
Very glad to hear you are doing better. There were lots of people in the pits worried when they heard it was you that wrecked. Get some rest and I hope you feel better soon.