How's Emmerson?

TimW

Very glad to see you post up! Haven't met you but wish you the best... sux to hear the thump thump of a medi-heli at a trackday...:eek:
Mend well and quick
See you back soon!

GT4788mm

Hey Emerson, Oliver here...(clean Raven R1).......When i heard the medivac coming it sent chills down my spine and it was in the back of my head for the rest of the day............Im really glad you typed us a posting, and i hope that you get to feeling better...
Y ahora te recuperas con pupusas y tamales!!...:)

Ducati Pete

Emerson;277780 wrote: Thanks everybody for all the positive vibes! It's really cheering me up seeing all your responses. I'll update you guys with more details as soon as I start feeling better.

Holy Shit Ole Boy,

Sorry to hear this news, glad you are on the mend and many prayers for a speedy recovery. A TD won't be the same without getting harassed at Tech without you!!

C'ya Soon!!!!!!
Pete

Ruhe52

Emmerson. Sending you the healing powers via the NESBA message board.
Hope you are starting to feel better. You got dinged up pretty good brother but you are like the real Steve Austin. The 6 million dollar man we can rebuild you. Of course that was late 70s early 80s and odds are its a bit more than that.
You are worth it though.
Take care heal up see you soon brother.

USMC_10

Hey brother...glad to hear you are getting well. NESBA is not the same without your presence. You are a big part of this club and we are all praying for your speedy recovery.