How are we going to beat 2013 fundraiser?

corymac

I don't know what to say guys but WOW:adore:. I can't believe that we raised so much money for this event. The bar is getting raised pretty high for next year. I'm not going to say how much money we raised until John Allen let's you guys know, but I can say this "WOW".

bmrboy

Glad to hear event was a SUCCESS ....... :D With all the tasty vittles that was to be had ......
The NESBA family grows ... again !!! In more ways than one ..... :adore:

The NESBA organization & Family again shows its TRUE dedication , not only to the sport ......
But its true dedication to safety ..... not only for its members ... But for everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :agree:

THANKS NESBA ......

matt2212

corymac;280093 wrote: I don't know what to say guys but WOW:adore:. I can't believe that we raised so much money for this event. The bar is getting raised pretty high for next year. I'm not going to say how much money we raised until John Allen let's you guys know, but I can say this "WOW".
Never under estimate a determined group of people with a common goal

Great job this weekend Cory !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr.DJ

"How are we going to beat 2013 fundraiser?"

Not sure, but bringing more than four Yamaha chairs will increase the odds, "dramatically!"

Well done - Very impressive.

Ex. 39

Mr.DJ;280100 wrote: "How are we going to beat 2013 fundraiser?"

Not sure, but bringing more than four Yamaha chairs will increase the odds, "dramatically!"

Well done - Very impressive.
yea, and i wanted one of those damn chairs too, but O M G!!

Great job you guys did...........VERY IMPRESSED!!!