How can you tell that it's TRACK DAY season! *FUNNY*

vanelli56

And sure enough last night it began.... Talking to the girlfriend on the phone, as I was working on the motorcycle.... and she says...." WOW, I wish you would spend that much time with me....stripping me down to work on me!".....

Hummmmm...... Now if only we didnt live to far apart!!!!!!

Motorcycles and women.... both bad for you!
Just not sure which one is more expensive just quite yet.

jls223

vanelli56;41757 wrote: And sure enough last night it began.... Talking to the girlfriend on the phone, as I was working on the motorcycle.... and she says...." WOW, I wish you would spend that much time with me....stripping me down to work on me!".....

Hummmmm...... Now if only we didnt live to far apart!!!!!!

Motorcycles and women.... both bad for you!
Just not sure which one is more expensive just quite yet.
Only one bitches about the other! :argh:

rk97

PJZOCC17;41195 wrote:
I have to convince my wife that I'm NOT having an affair with the parts guy at the dealership (who she thinks I have a man-crush on....)
:haha: PJ, I'm not going to question your fidelity, but let's be honest about the man-crush...

My "track tells" include most of those already listed, plus:

- DVR-ing every race on TV (and refusing to delete it).

- referring to any money saved or spent as a percentage of a trackday; i.e. "$110 shoes!??!? that's a third of a trackday!!! (ok, a third of a weekend, but still) OR, at dinner, "I'll have water... 2 beers at this place is a tenth of a trackday..."

- parking the truck on the street so I have more room to work on the bike

- debt. lots of debt.

stephenjpauls

buwamd;41342 wrote: not on the trackday dates, and only if the money is really good... see unlike you I make cash only on weekends bud have fun payin the taxes
Bumwad,

I think steph was saying that a good lie to tell the wife is that you had to work that weekend... Not sure, but that is how I read it.

Everyone else... I can't beleive how many things in this thread hit home! Glad to see I'm not the only one dieing for that next fix.

Burnall4

When you are looking for a job that allows you to have weekends off and a flexible schedule so you can attend the Monday track days...even in this economy.