How did everybody fair at Pitt Race?

CBRtist

Let's just say, I'm getting GOOD at riding in the rain :rolleyes:. I also went through the 101 methods of how to keep your shield from fogging (fog shield, Dawn, not breathing... defog worked in the end - Thanks John F.)

For all of you who weren't there it still ended up being a good time. It was worth the 6 hour drive just for the food and company. I also got to meet many of you at registration in person which was a plus.

Thank you CRs Big Jim, Robert, and Jack for helping me clean up my line and the input. It really made the difference when the sun came out and I got to put it into practice.

Hope everybody else made the best of it! See you back out there in Aug.

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
I had fun riding on rain tires for the first time. Had fun with Sternsi and Ryan on the one Advanced session when it started to really come down.

rhill

Skipped out on Saturday, but had a blast Sunday! Need to pick up a new set of rains to come play if it gets wet again.

HavocCat

Chris
Also had fun riding on rains on Saturday for the first time. Albeit, not as fast as others, but it was fun in session 6 when it was a downpour I had the whole track to myself pretty much! :rofl:

Working on gaining back confidence after a few crashes+riding rain tires for the first time= slooowwwwwwwww

m mears

Road in the rain for the first time ever, on track, and did 5 sessions myself. Advice for the CR'S was very helpful and everyone else ears that I bent that day heeding advice on wet riding. It did translate into being alot smoother on Sunday in the drying then dry track. Came in after 2 laps the last session just in time to grab my canopy to keep it from blowing across the paddock while still on my bike. All in all, great weekend. Meet up with some old friends and made some new ones.

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
So many people to thank!! Thank you for the food, shelter, tools and tips. Each and everyone who helped me I truly appreciate it. There was no less than a dozen people who aided me this past weekend. I was very fortunate to have met several of you that I only knew by their forum name. It is nice to have a face to go with the name now.
Yes it started out wet and cold but ended awesome. :D

raineman021

Eric Raine
Had a great weekend at Pitt Race. I enjoyed the mix of riding conditions we had both days. Thank you to the CR's - especially those in Novice group who continued to help develop me

I worked more on: (1) body position (specifically on getting my chest/head down and focusing on getting my outside forearm against the tank *thanks John and Jim*) and (2) gaining consistency in my lines - esepcially in the newer/south side of the track (*thanks Rich*). Looking forward to the next Pitt Race weekend in a few weeks!

TBelf

This weekend was my first time ever on a track, and was hands down the best experience I've had in a long time. The N2 staff was outstanding, as were the people that came out (shout-out Novice group CR's and riders). You've all got me hooked for good, so I'll get used to my wallet being that much lighter. Can't wait for June, see you all there!