How to beat the heat?

bahs

Ok, I see so many people wearing these spandex looking type long sleeve black suits under their leathers. So I take it they really must do a job with sweating and getting body temperature as cool as possible. Am I right? If so, with that, where can I get me one? Thanks.

justariot66

Dont know about everyone else but I have a suit made out of the same slippery material as the inside of my leathers. Its from kushitani and cost me 120.00 7 years ago I think some guys where under armor shirts which i guess are slippery as well but the kushitani is peforated so once you get back to the pits and slip off the upper leathers the air blows right through it and cools you down alot. Google it I am sur its out there I got mine from TPM so I cant give you a link.

Dunham

Under armour heat gear. Compression fit. Most major sporting goods stores have it. There are some other good options too.

Snow

I got some under armour at Wal-Mart last year. Cheap too, it's not the good stuff the stiches are coming apart at the wrist but they do the job.

Meat

justariot66;66968 wrote: Dont know about everyone else but I have a suit made out of the same slippery material as the inside of my leathers. Its from kushitani and cost me 120.00 7 years ago I think some guys where under armor shirts which i guess are slippery as well but the kushitani is peforated so once you get back to the pits and slip off the upper leathers the air blows right through it and cools you down alot. Google it I am sur its out there I got mine from TPM so I cant give you a link.
The kushanti suit is good and so is the RS Taichi inner suit. It is much better than under amour to me (yes, like everyone else I used to wear under armour as well).

rk97

anything is better than nothing. even my cotton/spandex blended undersuit makes the leathers less sticky in the summer, and the breeze feels great.

only minor problem i have is that you have to tuck the suit into your socks to keep it from bunching up in the legs when you put the suit on.