How to become a motorcycle track coach?

Paclander92

Hello, my name is Regan. I'm almost 32 years old with about 9 years of riding experience. I started on a yamaha r6 and now currently ride a yamaha mt07 and a kawasaki z900.

I was wondering how and if it's too late to become a motorcyle track riding coach and what all is needed to do so? I appreciate any responses to my question, thanks!

tad158

Astronomer not Astrologer
We see this a bunch on the R1-Form. A bunch of users with a name and a number will join throughout the day. They will bump old threads or make new threads with dumb questions or nonsense. They make a few posts then never post again but just enough so they can send PMs to real members. Then they send messages to folks with WTB threads and for sale threads. They would say on my buddy has this exact part for sale, contact him at this crazy gmail address, at which point they try and scam you out of your hard earned money.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
We see this a bunch on the R1-Form. A bunch of users with a name and a number will join throughout the day. They will bump old threads or make new threads with dumb questions or nonsense. They make a few posts then never post again but just enough so they can send PMs to real members. Then they send messages to folks with WTB threads and for sale threads. They would say on my buddy has this exact part for sale, contact him at this crazy gmail address, at which point they try and scam you out of your hard earned money.
Wow, usually the posts are more non-specific so it's obvious, as the posts have strange language and/or non-motorcycle related content. These look real, they are getting harder to detect.

The B Team

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hello, my name is Regan. I'm almost 32 years old with about 9 years of riding experience. I started on a yamaha r6 and now currently ride a yamaha mt07 and a kawasaki z900.

I was wondering how and if it's too late to become a motorcyle track riding coach and what all is needed to do so? I appreciate any responses to my question, thanks!

Since nobody else is being helpful, basically all the coaches line up and you have to Rochambeau them for it. All of them. If you make it to the end of the line without going to your knees, you get the sticker. It's a shame too, you just missed the cutoff. At 31 they let you right in.

tad158

Is there a moderator that can look at his IP address? I bet a cookie, it comes from not the USA.

tad158

I guess I owe the OP a cookie....if he is real. He can collect it at NCBike this season, though I still doubt I need to pay up on that.