How???

unclejesse

They just do it.. Practice for a ton and then they practice even more. Who cares how many times they try just as long as those post sweet vids like that. They dont think they just do it.

I can not even jump five yard from a stand. and they were jumping gaps longer than that on a bike

One of the sweetest vids I have seen in a long time.

Thanks for the post

Oh and that hobby is much cheaper than ours

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
bigkaley;88993 wrote: I'm goin' out to start practicing....
Tom....I don't know how to gently break the news to you, but I think you might just be a teeny bit too big for a "hobby" like this one. I mean, by all means give it a shot if you have the desire. I just see a lot of bent rims, broken spokes, and cracked/crushed bicycle frames in your path to perfection.

Don't get me wrong....I'll support your endeavor as much as I can...but I just thought I'd toss my concerns out there for your consideration.

I just got nothin' but love for you Big Guy! :D

MoTo ViXeN

I would have to say a lot of luck, trial and error, busted faces, scrapes and bruises, missing teeth, and broken bones till its absolutely rad and perfect! Great video!

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
D-Zum;89009 wrote: Tom....I don't know how to gently break the news to you, but I think you might just be a teeny bit too big for a "hobby" like this one. I mean, by all means give it a shot if you have the desire. I just see a lot of bent rims, broken spokes, and cracked/crushed bicycle frames in your path to perfection.

Don't get me wrong....I'll support your endeavor as much as I can...but I just thought I'd toss my concerns out there for your consideration.

:haha:"tenny bit"

Cool vid.

bigkaley

Control Rider
D-Zum;89009 wrote: Tom....I don't know how to gently break the news to you, but I think you might just be a teeny bit too big for a "hobby" like this one. I mean, by all means give it a shot if you have the desire. I just see a lot of bent rims, broken spokes, and cracked/crushed bicycle frames in your path to perfection.

Yeah I figured that out when I went out to the garage, blew the dust off the bicycle, and swung a leg over...... then I swear I heard a wimper..:dunno:

dfaldridge

Jesse, I don't know about being cheaper? Probably several visits to the E.R. with broken arms and stuff can get expensive and being out of work... hahaha

jaminR6

the pain

all those guys have mad skills and I tip my hat to them.:adore: I don't know about the guys with trial bikes but the bicycle guys are going to need a couple of joint replacements by the time they hit 30. No shocks no cartilage

on a side note I wonder how many tires they go through? It looks like they have low psi in them.

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
i would PAY to see you hoping around on one of those little bikes...you are one big mudda...it would be like a gorilla ona pogo stick

Jiggy

Control Rider
I just want to know why Kaley was searching YouTube for 'guys riding bicycles without seats'. You are scaring me.