Huge thanks,

Vega

I crashed out on Saturday at JC (low-sided in T1) and I owe some major thanks to some people that saved my weekend.

Dale, I know I said it a million times but thank you again for the brake lever.

Josh, thank you again for the clip-on. I didn't expect to find anyone with a spare and pretty much gave up on the idea of riding Sunday.

If either of you need help in the future, let me know. I don't have a lot of spares yet but if I don't have what you need I can always help you find something or lend an extra pair of hands to wrench on the bike.

I made sure to put those parts to good use on Sunday. I took it easy in the morning and worked on my form and lines. By lunch, I was feeling extremely comfortable on the bike and running very consistently, which brings me to my next thanks.

Thank you to Ben Stein, err... I mean, to Allen, for the bump to :i:! :D I know you said the bump is a result of my riding and you just did the paperwork, but I want to thank you for taking the time to chase me around and evaluate my riding, regardless of the bump.

dale.b

Chris, congratulations on the bump! And you are welcome. You'll want to get a better lever when you have a chance as you can probably see on the adjustment knob.

From time to time we could all use a little help. Glad you were able to enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Vega

I actually pulled the adjustment knob off of my busted lever and swapped it out. But, I do plan to replace the stock levers when I have a chance. One thing that did confuse me is how the clicker got busted when the lever doesn't look like it's been down. :notsure: lol!