HyperSport Tires

K46Ryder

Just curious for the Weekend Track day warriors, what tires are you running and what tires have gave you the best response?

Just went with some Q3's for myself since I got a set under $200. Could not pass up that deal at all.

900gc

Q3's as well. Just did a track day yesterday @ NHMS and found these tires to be fantastic. I used to race LW expert class at NHMS and used Dunlop slicks primarily. Since I only do track days now, I no longer needed the ultimate grip of slicks so I decided to give these a try after reading very positive reviews. After dialing in the pressures to 30-32 psi hot off the track after a couple sessions, I started to gain confidence and get a feel for the difference from the slicks. I worked up to about 95% full race pace for a couple sessions and could not have been happier with these. I was amazed that 'street' tires have gotten this good, and for the $ these can be had for, it is a killer deal! I would also add that novice or amateur racers could actually use these for racing and not approach the limits; cheaper up front and longer lasting than DOT race tires too.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
I hear great things about the Q3s. When I ran street tires, I liked the Pirellis available then. Today's equivalent to what I used, and are improved, would be the Diablo Rosso Corsa

Last edited: