I'm Baaaaaacccckkkk!

barry38

jaminR6;27960 wrote: thats great, glad to hear that your back. is there any permanent damage?
Other than the left collar bone will never heal (non-union at the distal end) I'm pretty much good as new.

Finn - since the bitch that hit me had no fuckin insurance, I'll be lucky to get a 250 rebel out of the deal.........

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
barry38;27969 wrote: Other than the left collar bone will never heal (non-union at the distal end) I'm pretty much good as new.

Finn - since the bitch that hit me had no fuckin insurance, I'll be lucky to get a 250 rebel out of the deal.........
That is what is wrong with this country. She should be in jail right now! That really blows Barry. Glad you've got great outlook on things.

Perlzuki

Thats awesome news Barry! Can't wait till March to ride with you again! Hopefully your collar bone will get better as time goes by. Any news on a new 09 ride for you ??? Are you & Drew gonna ride the Livestrong 100 together next year?

See ya,

Mark
SE CR #249
06 GSXR 1000

barry38

Hey Mark! As of right now I'm going to stick with the R6, it only has 1.5 seasons on it. Drew and I, maybe a couple others are going to do the Livestrong in Philly. I'm also going to so the one in Austin TX next October. I've been riding for about two months now. Mostly indoors on the the trainer. I'm feeling good on the bike. The Doc told me to start some light upperbody strength training. I should be good to go by March.

Believe me, I can't wait to get back out there. I may even have to do the season opening at Barber, but definately doing VIR!

NoBull

barry38;27969 wrote:
Still sue the shit out of her so whatever money she makes is yours. make the rest of her life miserable.

barry38

NoBull;28033 wrote: Still sue the shit out of her so whatever money she makes is yours. make the rest of her life miserable.
I'm letting the lawyer deal with all that mess. And yeah, I hope the bitch hits the lottery ASAP!!!!!!

Great! Now who's gonna set our suspentions at Thunderbolt?

Just kidding Barry; glad you'll be back at it the next season and I'm very sorry to hear the women who hit you had no insurance.

See you at the track.

Dan

Ruhe52

Great news Barry will see you next season no doubt. Good outlook letting the Lawyers Lawyer and you just do your thing. Sad to hear she's a complete lowlife (yep if you are driving without insurance you are a low life)

Barry will be showing up to VIR with the road bike to do a little training ride might be the only chance I have of keeping you in sight.

needasixr

Barry, glad to hear you are recovering. If you are looking for a nice ride, I suggest the Keystone Country Ride. 150 miles to raise money for MS in beautiful Central PA. Not a race, but a good time with ALOT of good food.