I'm Back!!

After a lllooonnnggg hockey season it's almost over!! The team I coach is headed to state and we only have 3 weeks left. Now I can finally return to my second family, and start looking forward to this up-comming season and seeing everyone again. The cookouts at BHF, the beer-pong:cheers:, the bloodshot eyes in tech in the morning...... oh how I miss it so.
Also starting to plan this years end of season fund raiser. I want to make it the biggest best one yet!!!
:adore:Sorry if I havent responded to anyone looking for me, I will be around more now.

murf

Chad and I were just discussing at the bash how we both owe you a call.

Great to hear from ya man!

Prix

hey

Are you able to run this year, Mike. I saw you my first ever track day at Road America when you had your accident, that sucked. If you are running are you still running your video company. Glad to see your going to be around more.

Not sure if will be able to run this year yet or not,I still have to get a new ride but I have to purchase a house first. Even if I cant ride yet this year I still will be around to help out, maybe cornerwork again this year.