i am....

greeny

my pediatrician's name was dr. plonske. still is. wait. how do you structure that? his name is still the same, but he's not my pediatrician anymore. i mean, he'll always have been my pediatrician. so... my pediatrician's name is dr. plonske. well that makes it sound like i still go to a pediatrician though. ah shit.

blueninja1

after some thought i believe i can solve that.

since he is no longer your pediatrician you just have to use the proper adjective to note this fact.

For example:

My ex-pediatrician's name is Mr. Wiggles.

You can send the grammar fee to me via pay-pal.

It'll run you 10 free trackdays.

Thx

noobinacan

greeny;207830 wrote: my pediatrician's name was dr. plonske. still is. wait. how do you structure that? his name is still the same, but he's not my pediatrician anymore. i mean, he'll always have been my pediatrician. so... my pediatrician's name is dr. plonske. well that makes it sound like i still go to a pediatrician though. ah shit.
lol

here you go:
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.motoblog.it/&ei=z1yATczgI_C60QGOssj2CA&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CCYQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dmoto%2Bblog%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DI15%26sa%3DG%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial%26channel%3Ds%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D832%26prmd%3Divns

take a extended lunch or something..ha

eE jeremy

blueninja1;207831 wrote: after some thought i believe i can solve that.

since he is no longer your pediatrician you just have to use the proper adjective to note this fact.

For example:

My ex-pediatrician's name is Mr. Wiggles.

You can send the grammar fee to me via pay-pal.

It'll run you 10 free trackdays.

Thx
no that'll never work that sounds like him and his pediatrician had a rough breakup.... Which leads to obvious questions...

lplonske

greeny;207830 wrote: my pediatrician's name was dr. plonske. still is. wait. how do you structure that? his name is still the same, but he's not my pediatrician anymore. i mean, he'll always have been my pediatrician. so... my pediatrician's name is dr. plonske. well that makes it sound like i still go to a pediatrician though. ah shit.
where were u going with this? You needed me to fix a boo-boo? :dunno: