I Group's Newest Obstacle - Me!

EddieRo

Attended the weekend at NC Bike and worked with Kim a bunch. Got my bump to I! :wow: Thanks KIM and all the CR's! Really enjoyed the track!

This is my first full season with NESBA and track riding in general and the experience has been great. You all have helped me with figuring out this obsession in a great way.

Kris (aka Smithereens) helped me out a ton at Thunderbolt and NYST. Mike D (Ducati w/Tractor character on it) helped me one weekend at Thunderbolt in the rain as well. All the CR's have been super helpful. Don't mean for this to read like it's anything bigger than it is but am just super psyched to learn more.

20130720_175450.jpg

Me (middle) and my fellow Power Rangers at NC Bike (Joe M and Joe B)
NCBike.jpg

Looking forward to the next days!

JBowen33

Hey congrats again Ed! This weekend was a blast with you and Joe. We need to do it again soon!

Joe B (red ranger lol )

Ducati 999R Track/street

EddieRo

GriffinD;282081 wrote: Congrats Ed! I'm going to get some Zuckers Bagels -- see you in the building :cheers:
Me and Griff actually work in the same building in Manhattan. Small world...
Thanks everyone!

EddieRo

borislav;281927 wrote: Congrats Ed, job well done!
Thanks Bo. You were one of the first CR's I met during my first day last year. You were telling me about 6th gear turns at some track down south... :eek:

Beast81

Congrats Ed!!!! This is Mike with the two R1s that pitted next to you this past weekend. Hope to see you at NJMP next month.

EddieRo

Beast81;282308 wrote: Congrats Ed!!!! This is Mike with the two R1s that pitted next to you this past weekend. Hope to see you at NJMP next month.
Thanks Mike. Yeah, I'll be there. Just not sure if I am going Monday or Tuesday or both. Stay tuned.

E

borislav

Control Rider
EddieRo;282306 wrote: Thanks Bo. You were one of the first CR's I met during my first day last year. You were telling me about 6th gear turns at some track down south... :eek:
Ed they are more kinks than turns but still faaast and fuuun!