i guess its over now

kbonigut

I am a bit of an optimist and I was really hoping that somehow the Midwest region would be revived some day but as our forum link has just vanished I think it may be time to let the dream go. This could really be it this time, but to not even get a kiss goodbye or a thank you note? I mean something.

Kind of a bummer as a lot of us in the MW used to chat and still have some connection on the forum, now it looks like awkward meetings in coffee shops.

kbonigut

hurt

i mean i paid for lots and lots of 195$ event to be with you. I wore that leather suit you wanted! Hell I even was asked to join another more advanced group to develop my "skills"!

I mean my wife got pissed at me. My family barely understands what i am doing, the think its "strange and dangerous".

To not even call or send some flowers, its just hurtful.

I still miss you, please call

PatFitz9

I love hanging in coffee shops. I'd be happy to spend an awkward 5-10 minutes with you. Anytime you're on the north side, hit me up for maximum awkwardness.

smorourke

Long distance relationships just don't work. We tried in college. He cheated. You have Mid Atlantic A-group bike to ride this year. Use it to remember us by. We will send you an "I" sticker to keep in your scrap book.

kbonigut

stalking

i know where you live, i will come see you. I think its been long enough. dont freak out.

See you at NJMP in 3 weeks, you still have that same RV?

That is all, I am going to go look for a blue ninja thread or some inane conversation on how the bump process is unfair to respond to in some foreign forum.

Pat we will hook up for machiatos in the near future to talk and listen. really listen

j_fuggin_t

Won't keep me down.. I did 28+ days last year.. Put on your big boy pants accept change and have fun with the rest of us.

Heeth

this is pretty sad.

well to my midwest friends. please pm me or something your 2013 plans. hopefully we can make it out together this year.

cooker1

You know I started with nesba made to I with excellent mentoring from the MW CRs I am racing now this will be my 2nd season I took 2nd place overall in the GTL class with MCRA last year ! I am racing CCS and MCRA this season I could not have achieved what I have without the MW CRs mentoring ! I am saddened that Nesba chose to drop us from thetr schedule ! But hey we have someone who is trying to fill / take up the void ! Jeff Wheat with Midwest Track Days has a really good track time deal going we should support him and spend our $ with him cause he is offering the most ON TRACK TIME of any org. I have seen sure it costs a little more but who gives you 6 HOURS of track time a day ? NO ONE support him and come ride at BFR and Putnam ! midwesttrackday.com