i guess there collecter items now!

ridelater

:cr: they will say they never really existed. There sightings will be on par with bigfoot.

:a: will cause people to stop talking and bow there heads to give a moment of slients for there loss.

:i: these just won't be seen because all owners of them will have ripped them off in anger of being robbed of there chance at the final bump that will never come.

:b: the luckiest among us. Never being roped in to far and can still function normally at another track group.

:banghead: pissed off I bought new plastic and now only have one sticker left.

I will now be on eBay selling my last one for a million track bucks!

If you can come up with something better, I would hurry....I feel like its 4am and they turned the lights on.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
If anyone would have an extra A sticker laying around and willing to part with it, you'd be my biggest hero. I never got around to getting an A group sticker for my tool box. Only have B and I. :(

mike574

If this is all true I am really gutted, of all the track orgs I alway believed NESBA would alway be around. Also my track riding goal was always to one day become a NESBA cr. :(

Truly saddnend by all of this. Also since my bike was crashed last season my SV will never be able to rock the :a: sticker again

Myers

Control Rider
I still have mine on my truck beside the NESBA sticker

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Ex. 39

mike574;302395 wrote: If this is all true I am really gutted, of all the track orgs I alway believed NESBA would alway be around. Also my track riding goal was always to one day become a NESBA cr. :(

Truly saddnend by all of this. Also since my bike was crashed last season my SV will never be able to rock the :a: sticker again
unfortunately, all too often, so called 'not for profit' organizations have this happen sooner or later.

smorourke

ceptorman;302651 wrote: I've been rocking a "Nesba, High Performance Riding" sticker on my trucks since 2004

Have it on my truck and toy hauler. Would love an A sticker for a keepsake. One of my biggest accomplishments....sad but true.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
I have all 3 on the back of my toy hauler as a "history" of my progression as a rider..I'll never take them off.

Dieselboy

Have the A sticker my bikes windscreen, might be worth it to buy a new one and place the old one in the display case.

dsmitty37

If anyone has "B" sticker I would throw a couple bucks in an envelope for one as I never saved mine after a track day. My bike does dual duty street/track.